• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9 days straight at disney world

omega6565

Earning My Ears
Awesome vacation, got here on the 31st of march and leaving here on the 8 of April we went to downtown disney had dinner folsom crab house what a great time, went to all the 4 parks had dinner at all major signature restaurants, had dinner last night at beauty and the beast castle, went on all the major rides, the wife and I got caught in a rainstorm for 2 days walking around the park what a blast the temperature was 75 degrees two 80 degrees, we had a great time spending money on souvenirs and mickey mouse statues, now it's time to plan on are next disney vacation yahoo*****

Sounds fun! We plan to take our first WDW trip in 2014 and go for about 12-14 days because who knows when we'll ever get back there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter