9 days of Free DDP, Sept 07. Tons of pics!

Babypiglet, I've since made those potatoes since we came home (I hadn't made them in awhile as WW member's shouldn't have them in their house!) and sure enough, tasted exactly the same. It did inspire me to try a few other Disney things we had to see if I could repeat them, and hopefully lighter. One I had really good success with was the banana/tortilla dessert. F.F. Smuckers caramel sauce warmed with bananas in a non stick skillet, frozen lite ice cream, and tortillas with spray butter, sprinkled with Splenda and cinnamon. Soooooooo yummy on a freezing cold day in Ohio.

Thanks, Minniespal!

Welcome, Sleepingbean! I read your 1st TR a while back & loved it. We've surrendered to Disney ourselves, despite my hippy up-bringing so I enjoyed your take very much. Glad you're enjoying the pics. Had I known how tricky it was to take a decent photo of food, I would have practiced more at home. Thank goodness for digital.

Welcome, Sleepingbean! I read your 1st TR a while back & loved it. We've surrendered to Disney ourselves, despite my hippy up-bringing so I enjoyed your take very much. Glad you're enjoying the pics. Had I known how tricky it was to take a decent photo of food, I would have practiced more at home. Thank goodness for digital.

You did a good job! And with the quantity of photos too! LOVE IT!

Okay, I am excited to try the San Angel in Epcot now. I even read that they have a gluten free, dairy free, egg free menu section, which is great for us!
(on the menu, that is).

So, I am very happy to have seen your review. We were inside the Mexico pavilion and I just really loved it. I hadn't ready any rave reviews about dining there, but I was certainly curious!
I'll be working it into our next trip ... just don't know when or where yet!
:)

Ok, this may be a dumb question, but what do you mean by Free DDP? I keep reading that people have been eatting for free in WDW and I want to do it too!

We got to MK EARLY with no food. We ran around like crazy kids until the real kids staged a coup stating they were not getting on another ride until they’d had some breakfast.

Very funny:laughing: Could see my kids acting tjhe same way!!

Great pics! Thanks!:goodvibes

Ok, this may be a dumb question, but what do you mean by Free DDP? I keep reading that people have been eatting for free in WDW and I want to do it too!

You should keep your eyes open in the next few weeks. Generally in April they offer free dining with a Magic Your Way package (rooms & tickets) for September. That is how we got it. We stayed at the Values and got non-hopper tickets and free food. It made a 9 day trip amazingly cheap!

Very funny:laughing: Could see my kids acting tjhe same way!!

Great pics! Thanks!:goodvibes

Feed the Children! They shall revolt. And we silly parents are the irresponsible ones trying to shove as much stuff in as possible without eating.

Loved this review! So detailed and funny and great pics... especially the baby in the parrot costume - adorable!
As for the eyeliner, you have to go for a long-lasting formula... and the Cover Girl kind's not very good. I switched to Revlon.
Good luck planning the November trip... looking forward to reading about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter