9:40 ADR @ Ohana

sunshineNJ

DIS Veteran
I finally got an ADR @ Ohana but it's 9:40. It's better then nothing. We will have a late lunch that day I guess. My question is what time should we get there. Do you think if arrrived early we might get seated early? It's for 8/28. Thanks:)

I've never been seated early at Ohana, regardless of the time of day or the time of year. Not saying its impossible, but I wouldn't count on it.

Also just want to point out, incase you have children that are looking forward to a fun dinner, that often times they stop the fun activities around 9:30ish. We've dined at Ohana's around 9:30 twice and on both of those occasions the fun activities were done for the day. When we asked the CMs on both of those trips we were told that they typically quit doing that around 9:00/9:30. Again, maybe you'll be lucky and this is not the case, but just want you to be prepared just incase.

We showed up at 530 for a 750 ress a few weeks ago - got sat within 5 minutes...

Just saying - you never know.

:thumbsup2

It all depends on how many people cancel/no show. If they have openings they will seat you early....you are more likely to get seated earlier for an ADR than getting seated without one at all. Usually you have to wait 2-3 hours as a walk up at Ohana's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter