• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/3/09 Wonder Labor day Weekender

kasey&shannys_mommy

Earning My Ears
Haven't seen any other posts for this sailing. We are a family of 5, this is our second trip with DCL.

Me - Kelley; DH, DS 11; DD 11; DD 7
In countdown mode now.

K:banana:

Yay!!! We're going too! This is going to be my 3rd on Disney, and my husbands 2nd! Thanks for starting this thread!

My "crew" will be on this sailing. pirate: :sail: :cool2: :yay:
We're made up of 4 families and we'll be in 6 cabins. This is my family's 5th cruise and the other families' 2nd or 3rd cruise. Our ages range from 10 to Grandmothers' ages. We all sailed together in March and this is our "bounceback" cruise. :woohoo: I hate that it'll be such a short cruise, but I'm sure we'll all make the most of it and have a great time. :thumbsup2:cool1:

Can you believe the cruise is less than 9 weeks away?!? :dance3:

Hello,
We are a family of 3 and this will be our first cruise. We will be celebrating our daughter's 5th birthday. She is over-the-top excited she tells anyone that will listen about her cruise! We are excited as well...now, if I could just lose that last 10 pounds...lol. Marty

We're joining the group too! First time DCL cruisers! So excited!!! DS is only 3 years old. I promised myself I'd wait til he was older...but couldn't resist this Labor Day cruise! Can you say Disney Addiction? Are we all on an empty ship? Upgrade time??? :) :banana:

My "crew" will be on this sailing. pirate: :sail: :cool2: :yay:
We're made up of 4 families and we'll be in 6 cabins. This is my family's 5th cruise and the other families' 2nd or 3rd cruise. Our ages range from 10 to Grandmothers' ages. We all sailed together in March and this is our "bounceback" cruise. :woohoo: I hate that it'll be such a short cruise, but I'm sure we'll all make the most of it and have a great time. :thumbsup2:cool1:

Can you believe the cruise is less than 9 weeks away?!? :dance3:

Hi! It's our Bounceback cruise too..... and just happens to be our 12th anniversary! (We celebrated our 10th on the Magic in the Walt Suite :goodvibes) Anyway, we are a family of 3, with a 6 yr old daughter. Can't wait.

We have had a very rough summer. On Memorial Day my husband fell waterskiing and shattered his tib/fib. 2 surgeries, 3 hosptial visits, and 20 screws & 3 plates later.....and on crutches the whole summer. Fingers crossed he will be in a walking boot by 9/3 :sad2:

We are going no matter what!!! :woohoo:

This is our 2nd cruise we went last yr. We have 3 families going basically. We are taking my mother (the babysitter) our children DS 11, DS 9, DS 3 our nephew who is 7 and our niece who is 3 and my DH's brother, so basically we have 9 people in our party! did anyone get there stateroom numbers if you are in cat 12 gty?
We can not wait till next month to go woohoo
see you all then

This is our first cruise too!! My family of 4 (dh, dd 17, ds 16 and I ), and we are bringing my 2 godsons (3 and 18 years old). We have 2 ocean view cabins. Hopefully everyone has a great time!! Dh and I are already planning a 2nd one just the two of us. I can't wait!!

MCourtney, sorry to hear that about your dh. I hope he enjoys the trip. :)

I hope everyone has a GREAT time!!

Hi this is our first DC. There are three of us and we are so excited. I have read all the tips on the forum so I think we are ready. Any suggestions, tips, etc are appreciated. We are staying at the Bay Lake Towers before the cruise so we are even more excited. We did get a stateroom upgrade so I am more excited now.

Did anyone get an upgrade??

We did!! We had 2 adjoining Category 9's (Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom), and now we are in 2 adjoining Category 5's (Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah). Talk about awesome!! :)

To previous poster - That is awesome - a verandah!!!!:thumbsup2

We actually had 2 upgrades already (?). We paid for a cat 12....but I've seen our stateroom change online twice.... from a cat 11 first, then to a cat 9 just a few days ago. :banana: I was so happy to hear we'd be able to see outside! :yay:

Counting the days..................:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter