9/28/13. Disney Wonder 7 night Bahamian out of Galveston.

Hello, all! I am so late to the game! We just finished booking our trip (last minute) and are so excited. My dad hasn't been in the best of health lately and we didn't know how things would go, but we are good to go and I can't think of a better way to celebrate my parents' 35th wedding anniversary than spending 7+ days with them enjoying their grandkids with Disney! :thumbsup2
We have all (besides the kiddos) cruised a bunch with many other cruiselines but this will be our first go with DCL. I'm anxious to get on the boat already! I filled out the forms for participating in the fe's but didn't know what else I need to do to prepare and participate. Any advice on details for jumping in full force this late in the game would be much appreciated. I've read up a bit on the past thread. Can't wait!
Jennifer:cheer2:

:welcome: We fell in love with our first DCL cruise 2 years ago, and expect to do the same this go round. Have fun with planning! We don't have long now!:goodvibes

Hey Disney Wonder friends!

We're so pumped to be going on our 1st cruise in 45 short days!!! :woohoo:

I've been reading tons of blogs and tips to prepare. I hope I don't get in over my head with the FE, it looks like too much fun to not join a group.

Hey Disney Wonder friends!

We're so pumped to be going on our 1st cruise in 45 short days!!! :woohoo:

I've been reading tons of blogs and tips to prepare. I hope I don't get in over my head with the FE, it looks like too much fun to not join a group.

Welcome :cheer2: The time is going to fly by now that we are under 45 days! You will have a blast, my only tip is to be prepared to take on a new obsession with DCL. :goodvibes

I am ordering my FE soon and am wondering if I should get one pocket for my husband and I and one for DD or should we each have our own pocket? This is our first Disney Cruise and obviously our first experience with fish extenders. :confused3

I am ordering my FE soon and am wondering if I should get one pocket for my husband and I and one for DD or should we each have our own pocket? This is our first Disney Cruise and obviously our first experience with fish extenders. :confused3

:thumbsup2 It really is up to you! We have 3 pockets, but didn't label them. I'm assuming people will know that mom and dad share one, and then the 2 kids will each have their own. Last cruise, we just had 3 in the cabin, so it worked. I'm not really worried about it, knowing that Dis Fe'ers KNOW how to share and 'do their magic' irregardless of what I've done! ;)

It can be whatever you would like it to be. I had a pocket each for us but it really didn't matter. Some people give a per cabin gift, some people give 1 gift per adult couple and individual gifts for the kids. There are so many variations that there is no right or wrong on pockets. We've given gifts to people who just hung a gift bag in the door - it all works! :-)

Last cruise we requested PLA so that pirate would be in Parrot Cay and formal in Lumiere's (just feels like a formal restaurant). So, I called and wanted the equivalent. PTA...which should put us in Parrot Cay again for pirate night and Tritan's for formal. It probably doesn't matter, but we loved it!

I like your thinking on this!! my OCD self would love the themes to be similar.
I wonder if its too late to request a MDR order

It couldn't hurt to try! There's never a guarantee for any 'request', but we can ask! :)

All nighters due to finals make me wish for Mickey Bars, buffalo wings and that amazing mac and cheese from the room service menu! Cannot wait for my first school free week since spring break!

Can the person that signed up for FE group C as "kimcamsara" please contact me. I can't find this username on the boards to PM you. Thank you!

Fish Extender Groups A & B: Your spreadsheets are (mostly) finalized. We still have a few GTY cabins outstanding that will need updating. Also, there are two cabins in each group that did not confirm and have not been posting here/on Facebook. I left these at the bottom of the spreadsheet in red for your reference. It is up to you to decide how to handle them.

Also, I have created deck plans to help you deliver your gifts. Again, these will need updated as the outstanding GTY cabins are assigned. The unconfirmed (red) cabins ARE NOT on these deck plans, but they are listed with the GTY cabins on the last page.

The CURRENT UPDATED links to the spreadsheet and deck plans are on my FAQ post on the disboards (post #62, linked in my signature).

Finally, if you spot any mistakes on these please let me know. I've tried my best to review them, but it is a lot of info and I'm a human with three young kids who don't EVER leave me alone to work.

Fish Extender cabins that still need to confirm participation by August 17th.

GROUP A:
nte99
hendi123

GROUP B:

lindsey2065
lil goose
mcgrayson811

Still need to provide cabin number (when you get it):

nte99
hendi123
Biffman
SZ2016
mcgrayson811
Emnin99

We are still in! Can't wait!

We got our packet with the luggage tags today!!! One more step closer to being on the Wonder! :-)

Clothes-related question: I may have missed it, but has it been decided yet if we're having a pirate night, formal night, or costume (Halloween) night and if so, on what days? I see that the pirate deck party is on Castaway Cay day, so would that mean that dinner is also the pirate costume night?

We're trying to finalize any additional clothing purchases we need and don't want to be surprised by a theme night that we're not prepared for! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter