9/28/13. Disney Wonder 7 night Bahamian out of Galveston.

Okay guys, here's what I'm doing with the Fish Extender sign up.

Group B is tentatively closed and I have pulled down the sign up link. There are currently 29 cabins signed up for this group, and the limit is 30 cabins. I will be making that spot first come, first served via private message by August 17th.

I'm still in need of the following information for those already signed up. If I have missed your message or facebook post please let me know again. It's been a little rough keeping up with all 59 people!

EDITED-see updated post on Page 34.

Thanks everyone!

Hello everybody!!!! My name is Adda, I'm newbie to this page..
We are taking our second disney cruise to the Bahamas on 9/28/2013 (can't wait) but this is the first time that wi will be participating on the fish extender :) Ill be sailing with my 5 year old and my husband..
Can someone PLEASE help me with the FE info?? I'm new to this so I'm clueless on how it exactly works..
Thank you!
Hope all of you have a nice trip!!!

I would love to participate on the fish extender!!! Can i be part of a group???

I would love to participate on the fish extender!!! Can i be part of a group???

Welcome Adda!! For the FE group, send a PM to Aggiegrl. She is coordinating the lists. I think there is one spot still left open but age will be able to give you all the info.

Is anyone going to wear Halloween costumes? DH and I are thinking about it. We did MNSSHP in 2009 at WDW and had a blast dressing up. Seeing as we are driving to port, it will make it easier too. We were on the 10/13/12 sailing last year and there was nothing. Interesting that they are making a bigger deal of it this year.

8 weeks away means I need to get serious about my diet!

We will!!! Not sure what to wear, i would like to go big on this one but we are flying and maybe not be able to have like any kind of costumes, or at least not the ones i would love to, lol but we are planing to do something special for the Halloween party ;)

I did send the PM but not sure if She is going to get it :/
It does not appear in my PM list
This is so confusing.. Im completely new with this page, hope i can make it in a group!!
Thank you ukintheus!!
Lets see what happen..

I did send the PM but not sure if She is going to get it :/
It does not appear in my PM list
This is so confusing.. Im completely new with this page, hope i can make it in a group!!
Thank you ukintheus!!
Lets see what happen..

I don't remember now (and I am on the iPhone app not the website so I can't see your post count) but you may need 10 posts to be able to send a PM. Post a few "extra" posts in here if that's the case. I am sure she will get back to you when she next gets onto the boards. It will all work out :-) don't worry.

Hello everybody!!!! My name is Adda, I'm newbie to this page..
We are taking our second disney cruise to the Bahamas on 9/28/2013 (can't wait) but this is the first time that wi will be participating on the fish extender :) Ill be sailing with my 5 year old and my husband..
Can someone PLEASE help me with the FE info?? I'm new to this so I'm clueless on how it exactly works..
Thank you!
Hope all of you have a nice trip!!!

:welcome: Adda! Haven't had time this weekend to get on here...But we're all available for questions, if you have any!;)

Is anyone going to wear Halloween costumes? DH and I are thinking about it. We did MNSSHP in 2009 at WDW and had a blast dressing up. Seeing as we are driving to port, it will make it easier too. We were on the 10/13/12 sailing last year and there was nothing. Interesting that they are making a bigger deal of it this year.

I hear a lot of people are! Since we are flying and paying for our luggage, we are trying to come up with something that doesn't require much luggage space, easier to deal with and pretty simple. It may all boil down to luggage space after I include all my FE stuff...:rotfl:

Last cruise? I mailed 3 boxes to port, but this time, it's not really an option. So, we shall see. :)

I hear a lot of people are! Since we are flying and paying for our luggage, we are trying to come up with something that doesn't require much luggage space, easier to deal with and pretty simple. It may all boil down to luggage space after I include all my FE stuff...:rotfl:

Last cruise? I mailed 3 boxes to port, but this time, it's not really an option. So, we shall see. :)

Yes, if we were flying it would be a different story. Luggage space is tight and luggage fees are expensive!!

We are dressing up!!! My family and I are HUGE Halloween people and are SO excited that they will actually be celebrating it this year, as we went the same week last year and no halloween could be seen anywhere. I personally am planning to go all out on this cruse i.e. DisneyBounding as much as possible, pirate night, formal night (searching for a cheap ball gown if not the Australian designer I import all my clothes from makes a couple of unique maxi dresses that I can make work), and for the halloween party, but that's because I love to dress up and I know that doesn't apply to everyone.

Confirming spacejen18 (cabin #7128) and kb5ujm (cabin #7126) are participating in the FE exchange.

I love Halloween so excited this is our first cruise and we get to do something on board even more special... We are actually having my mom make our costumes just need to work out a bit to make them look good!

We were on the FE list and I got the spreadsheet with all the names and maps.

Please confirm!!! My kids will be heartbroken!!!

I haven't sent out a finalized spreadsheet or map yet. I think you might be on the wrong thread?

I looked at your previous posts and you were posting on the Sept 28 FANTASY sailing. This is the Sept 28 WONDER sailing. Which ship are you on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter