9/28/13. Disney Wonder 7 night Bahamian out of Galveston.

Thanks for the info on the Mickey Bar. The kiddo is super excited.

I will also report what we get assigned for our 7A GTY.

Hey Everyone! :wave: Guess what today is?

3 Months from today and we are on the WONDER!:banana::banana::banana:

QQ - I have decided to bring my 10 yo son with us and we are in fish extender A. How do I add him and his info to the list - or should I just sign up to also do B and put him on there? Thoughts? Thanks!

Hey Everyone! :wave: Guess what today is?

3 Months from today and we are on the WONDER!:banana::banana::banana:

The time will fly by, especially with the summer being here, and then the kids are back to school and before we know it we will be cruising! :cool1:

we will be on the wonder in sept. and I know nothing about fish extenders- our girls loved pin trading and think we might want to try FE. Help

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Mickey! My husband Joe and I are planning to take our kids Mia (age 6) and Joey (age 4) on this cruise as a special birthday surprise! The kids share a birth week, so how much more perfect could this be! This will be our first Disney cruise and I'm a little overwhelmed! Read through 10 pages of posts late last night. My husband is not a fan of cruises, but I'm hopeful that this one will change his opinion! So glad I found this forum! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

it our first cruise and our daughters ages 6 and 10 still don't know about it, I can't wait till we can talk about all our plans out in the open.

:welcome: Nicole! Lots of little ones on this cruise, and first and second timers! It's gonna be fun!:)

:welcome: Christie! How much fun to come with your baby! Lots of little ones, and looks like it's gonna be a sweet cruise!:)
how do we get added to he FE list?

We are waiting on our room assignment also. We booked a Navigator's Verandah as well. Our TA said she would start calling about 30 days out to get us assigned if we haven't heard before then. I was reading another thread and they were saying it looks like most people are getting their room assignments about 51 days out. I keep checking tho.

Does anyone know if they have Mickey Bars on the ship? It is the one thing my 4 year old keeps asking about.

we booked last Monday and had our cabin room numbers
by Wed.

we will be on the wonder in sept. and I know nothing about fish extenders- our girls loved pin trading and think we might want to try FE. Help

:welcome: The FE really is fun! Just follow Aggiegrl's links and it'll lead you right to a BUNCH of information. And of course, if you need any helps, there are plenty of willing and able folks on here to chime in! You're gonna love it!:love:

:rotfl2:
:welcome: The FE really is fun! Just follow Aggiegrl's links and it'll lead you right to a BUNCH of information. And of course, if you need any helps, there are plenty of willing and able folks on here to chime in! You're gonna love it!:love:

So I followed the link managed to sign us up - but now I am totally freaked out because I then found the spread sheet - Is there some magical way to keep everything straight?

So I followed the link managed to sign us up - but now I am totally freaked out because I then found the spread sheet - Is there some magical way to keep everything straight?

:wave: Hi Jamilynhunt! Hmmmm...magical way...Depends on what you want to keep straight. If it's your FE group, I'd print out your Group B list, and keep it with you. If it's everything about the cruise? I keep a Magical pixiedust: notebook with all my cruise info in it. I mean EVERYTHING from flights, hotel, excursions, FE stuff, so that I can run to it quickly. :rotfl:

there's a FE guide book right - there's a guide book for all Disney stuff.

There are TONS of FE threads, and if you access the Cruise Forum (besides Aggiegrl's links) on the FAQ sticky threads, there is also FE info in there. If there's a book, I've not seen one, though that'd be a great idea!

WOW so many cool ideas for FE.

Just have fun with it! First, create or buy your FE, and then get creative and look at your lists. But NO stressing over it!

And you should be just about up to 10 posts, so if you need to pm any of us, you can after that post. Just click a member name in the left column, and it'll say "send a private message' and/or just ask on here...easy peasy! Have fun no matter what you do!:goodvibes

Just remember, the details on spreadsheet are there in case you need them. You don't have to use the names, favorite characters, etc. You don't have to personalize things. It is perfectly fine to do the exact same "cabin gift" for everyone on your list. :thumbsup2

:scratchin So, how is everyone on their planning?

trips not a secret anymore - we sent the girls letters to announce the cruise- it was so funny watching the reaction - rylie is 5 and she just sat there and said "I'm going to have to think about this!" so I showed her a picture of the ship and the giggling began. I'm so excited now we can all plan things out in the open

trips not a secret anymore - we sent the girls letters to announce the cruise- it was so funny watching the reaction - rylie is 5 and she just sat there and said "I'm going to have to think about this!" so I showed her a picture of the ship and the giggling began. I'm so excited now we can all plan things out in the open

Sounds precious and Fun!!! :banana: I hope you have a Disney cruise DVD to show them? That'll really keep them hyped!:goodvibes

And be sure to let them see the 'Goofy' check in video when you check in online..too cute!

:scratchin So, how is everyone on their planning?

Okay, I guess.

Nassau-A little bummed as the excursion we wanted (Semi-sub) is only offered at 2 pm and 3 pm. It appears the other cruise lines in port have the morning departures. This is one of the few things little kids can actually do, and they have it scheduled during most kids' nap time. I signed us up for 2 pm, not sure if we'll cancel or not at this point.

Castaway Cay-signed DH and I up for parasailing. Not sure if we'll keep it, but we have it.

Key West-Don't have any plans and I'm okay with that.

On ship-We've got a Palo brunch with our mothers, Palo dinner as a couple, nursery times, and a 11 PAT booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter