9/27/14, Returning to the Southern Caribbean

I am interested in the Group Dining that was mentioned in the first post, we are in the 2nd seating with 2 adults. Any info would be appreciated. I haven't posted enough to message directly yet.

I am interested in the Group Dining that was mentioned in the first post, we are in the 2nd seating with 2 adults. Any info would be appreciated. I haven't posted enough to message directly yet.

Are you on the fb page? Someone there has organized the group dining and may be able to give you more info.

Hi! I am scq(Sue). Steven Long and lianadante(Emryss and husband)- have been chatting w/ Disney to fit our table of 6 that includes Dar234(Darren and wife) into a possible space by other dis table. It might be late but please try to contact lianadante/Emryss asap. Good luck.

Hi everyone hopefully I am doing this correctly as I am new to dis boards.
1) My husband Stephen and I (Sue) are traveling this one alone first time ever.
2) 20year anniversary
3) 2 teenagers staying home with grandparents
4) We are from Philadelphia area
5) DVC members since 2005
6) gold casts away cay

Hello! We are are also traveling without the kiddos (young adults). Its our first Disney Cruise so not so sure what to expect...sure that it will be a good time.
Anita

Hello! We are are also traveling without the kiddos (young adults). Its our first Disney Cruise so not so sure what to expect...sure that it will be a good time. Anita

We can not wait we have been on 7 Disney cruises but all were with both our kids. They are 13 & 16 need I say more driving us crazy. Lol

Don't know if this has been covered, but the Drill is supposed to be at 5:15 pm with a make-up at 10:15 pm. Just thought I would throw that out there. See ya on board!

recieved a call yesterday from Disney telling us that our excursion on St.Kitts was cancelled it was the catamaran and train. the website shows it as booked not cancelled has anyone else been notified of this ou did they just overbook and we were randomly cancelled? I booked this in the first hour that reservations were opened for platinum guests.

Many more of us also got cancelled. It includes cat/train and fort/train excursions. Other travel sites still have Oct 3 train rides avail- (am only).
I was really looking forward to this one too.

scq said:
Many more of us also got cancelled. It includes cat/train and fort/train excursions. Other travel sites still have Oct 3 train rides avail- (am only).
I was really looking forward to this one too.

I really liked this excursion too. I could bring both my kids on it.

I would love suggestions for what to book in Antigua. My family really wants to do Stingray City swim. I could not book it through Disney because my youngest is 4.5years and their minimum is 5. Stingray city has space for us, but we have to get to and from. I was looking for an island tour as well. I inquired with Gordon who offers a stingray/city combo, but he isn't confirming yet because he likes to take more than 2 adults 2 children. Any suggestions? Other companies?

We booked a while ago but I just came across this roll call.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 Adults & no children
2) Names of adults in your group: Ernie & Christopffre
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): none
4) General location of where you currently live: Miami, FL
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: No

Looking forward to this cruise. We have sailed on the DREAM and WONDER but the first time on the newly re-imagined MAGIC!

I'm an avid cruiser with over 100+ under my belt, but only 3 of those on Disney. I love DCL and so looking forward to being back onboard. We are flying in the day prior and spending the night at the Sheraton Puerto Rico very near where the ships docks and the convention center.

We have taken a couple other cruises out of San Juan on other cruise lines and the experiences were not great. This was mainly due to huge family groups that booked last minute at bargain basement prices and took over the ship, so hoping Disney will be better out of San Juan. We don't have kids so we will be spending most of our of time in the adults only areas. I actually prefer the adults only deck and pool area on the smaller twins over the DREAM and FANTASY so looking forward to that!

See you onboard!

Hello and welcome!
I hope that there isn't chaos when we board, that didn't sound like any fun at all!

We booked a while ago but I just came across this roll call.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 Adults & no children
2) Names of adults in your group: Ernie & Christopffre
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): none
4) General location of where you currently live: Miami, FL
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: No

Looking forward to this cruise. We have sailed on the DREAM and WONDER but the first time on the newly re-imagined MAGIC!

I'm an avid cruiser with over 100+ under my belt, but only 3 of those on Disney. I love DCL and so looking forward to being back onboard. We are flying in the day prior and spending the night at the Sheraton Puerto Rico very near where the ships docks and the convention center.

We have taken a couple other cruises out of San Juan on other cruise lines and the experiences were not great. This was mainly due to huge family groups that booked last minute at bargain basement prices and took over the ship, so hoping Disney will be better out of San Juan. We don't have kids so we will be spending most of our of time in the adults only areas. I actually prefer the adults only deck and pool area on the smaller twins over the DREAM and FANTASY so looking forward to that!

See you onboard!

I have input all the cabin numbers and corrected names as well regarding Fish Extenders.

If you are signed up and haven't gotten your list, reply on here or PM me ASAP!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you!
:beach:

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults & 1 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Biljana & Zorica
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 3
4) General location of where you currently live: Orange County
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: no

Can someone please PDF the navigators----We sail this Saturday & would love to see them.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter