• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/21/2002...who's with me?

EileenAmI

If right-handed people use the left side of their
I don't know about the rest of you, but everyday I chant my little mantra...."Only 16 more days....Only 15 more days....Only 14 more days...." I'm sure you get the picture:smooth:

I am getting so excited :) I have to do a LOT of packing this weekend since next weekend is booked with my Daughters Birthday Party's. The panic is starting to set in but it is so worth it.

I can't wait!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We'll be there, too!!

Kelsie, my son's Birthday party is next week-end, too! But I haven't even begun to pack yet!

See ya'll on the ship!

Chip

My husband and I are taking our 3 boys on the Sept. 21, 2002 cruise. They
are ages 12 years, 9 years and 7 years. This is their first cruise and they are
so excited. I sure hope there will be a lot of kids their ages.

Danazboyz:
My boys are 9 (will be 10 in Dec.) and my youngest turns 6 tomorrow! We should definitely get together with your younger two.

This is our 2nd Disney Cruise. We were on the Wonder over Christmas and the boys had a blast! My oldest was in the O. Lab until closing (1:00 am!!) everynight! I guess that's what make vacations so great!

Hope to meet ya'll on the ship!

Chip

Chip,

Sounds great. I know my boys would love to get together. Especially since yours have done this before. I am glad to hear that your son loved the club. That is very comforting. Thanks a lot for responding.

Dana

Dana:
Great! Let's set up a meeting time and place! Send me a pm and we can make plans in the next few days ( it's less than 2 weeks until the cruise!).

Chip

Any football fans? My DH is a huge Eagles fan, and enjoys shouting at the TV during games. We're hoping we can catch their game on that Sunday. Needless to say, can anyone guess where we'll be on Sunday afternoon??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter