9/16/07 4 nights on the Wonder - Anyone else there yet

This is what is under their discription of cruise casual.........
Disney Cruise Line Dining Dress Code
As part of the "Cruise Casual" policy, it is asked that you do not wear tank tops, swim wear or shorts to the dining rooms. Jeans are allowed.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Only 11 more days to go!!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am just a little excited :woohoo:
I keep thinking of all the little things that we have to do. And what IF I forget this or that!! Oh my.... I thought vacation was to relax :scared1:
Anyway I will throw another little tantrum later....

Hi, can I join in? I just booked this morning for 9/16 Wonder. Just me (26), my fourth Disney Cruise and this time I'm taking my little brother (11). 10 Days till Rock N' Roll time Baby!

Hi, can I join in? I just booked this morning for 9/16 Wonder. Just me (26), my fourth Disney Cruise and this time I'm taking my little brother (11). 10 Days till Rock N' Roll time Baby!

Of course you can hop on board (pun intented). I am so jealous that you live sooo close to the Magic and the Wonder.

2angelsinheaven- Welcome!! What an awesome sister you are!!!!
We are now in single digits!!!!:cool1: I am ready!!!
For you experienced Disney cruisers--should I be worried that I have not received my cruise docs??? I know on the other lines that I have sailed it was not a big deal to not get your docs. I have already filled out everything on line, but I was just wondering if I need those docs!!!

will anyone be decorating their door?

Me, me, me. I have printed most of my magnests and got my mickey heads from home depot! I did not get a fish extender though. Keep an eye out for ours. Are you decorating yours?

I am decorating ours too...........................I don't know about the docs, I would call them and ask them about that just to be safe. There is still time for them to send you another set if needed.

ok, thats what I thought. I will have to talk to dh. We would need two rooms :( we usually use nassau day as an extra sea day to be on the ship. We'll probably still do that, but it is a great deal to get to use Atlantis.

Me, me, me. I have printed most of my magnests and got my mickey heads from home depot! I did not get a fish extender though. Keep an eye out for ours. Are you decorating yours?

Yes. I need to find magnetic paper, tonight so I can finish packing my box to ship off for Monday.

We leave in a few days, and I.just.can't.wait.

We are a party of 2 anyone looking to split a room to use Atlantis? =o)

Incase I've missed it, is there a DIS meet scheduled?

BTW, less than a week to go now....yahoo!!!!!!

So you can find us onboard, here we are....the pirate in the middle can't join us this time...:sad:

l_bae686f3412e27d5674bad31e577bd95.jpg

Hey...I can't find a good rate for Atlantis...found one for Comfort $172.65 with tax. I will split one with you...let me know what you find.....Hubby and I are interested!

Is there a DIS meet planned? I most likely won't be onboard till around 3pm but I'm trying to get on earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter