9/16/07 4 nights on the Wonder - Anyone else there yet

Which nite is everyone hitting Palo if they are? Which night is Pirate night? Isn't that the third night? Does anyone have any idea what the three possible dining rotations are and which are more common for different types of families, just trying to figure out what we'll have or what I need to ask for once on board.

It's a van with a driver. $105 from tiffany towncar I think (don't have the papers with me). We are at WDW after and are renting Avis from Cape C. on the 20th and returning at MCO on the 24th for $237 full size car. So I won't have a car to stop at Walmart in Orlando.

I did find the car rental a bit less but it was not an on site at MCO vendor and I am trying to avoid one more shuttle bus trip...

Okay - Up until now it was all exciting. Now the hurricanes are starting and I am crossing my fingers for good weather for us all!
Ahah! a Towncar, doesn't Tiffany do a 30 min stop, would they stop at Walmart or only groceries? Might be worth looking into, save you some shipping and money on water etc...

I am so hopeing and praying for good weather too. We will be at the World before the cruise. We did the parks after last time and if I was to recommend anything it would be to do them first so you can "relax" on the ship after all the walking and touring you do at the parks, unfortunately last time it didn't work with my schedule to do it that way.

dsnygrl
Congrats on your upgrade!!

NO kidding! That's great. I just checked ours and we are still cat 10s. We have less likely of an upgrade as we require connecting rooms. But it's ok with me! We will be in 2609 and 2607, but will look into paying for a bump at the port.

No Palo here, I am traveling alone with 2 kids so it would only be me and I would hate to eat alone. We did Palo when we were on the Magic and it was fab. I wish I could go again but maybe next time. Other ships charge way more for their private dining places, the 10.00 that Disney charges is a real bargin for what you get......Redmom, I am sure it is much harder to arrange upgrades when connecting rooms are involved.... From everything I read the pirate night is the same night as castaway cay. Does anyone know if the dinner time listed on the reservation right now is the actual dinner time you will get or is that just a suggested time and the real one will be assigned at check in?

dsnygrl, where are you seeing a dining time, mine only says second seating (which is what we wanted) but doesn't have a time. That is on the "my reservation details" page. Are you looking somewhere else that gives you a time?!

Sorry I should not have said time, no times listed. I should have said early or late or first or second.

Last night I was looking through the regular cruise posting part of these boards and stumbled across a member who had a posting under the title We leave tomm. any last min. tips? It is currently on the first page. A poster who answered her that goes by the name weatherbyswann was on the wonder 4 day in july. If you look down by her signature she has a link to where she posted all the navigators. They will give you an idea of activites and times and should be pretty close to what we can expect in September. She also has a very detailed list that she has posted of all the characters and where they were and when. Check it out there was lots of useful info there :thumbsup2

I have booked our rental car for our first leg of the trip but not the return. Is anyone else headed back to the airport and want to share a van/limo if oneis available? Just a thought. I'd love it but it's so expensive. If not, I'll probably just book a rental back. If anyone is interested pm me.

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the DIS today, and found this thread. We are going on the Sept 16th 4 night Wonder cruise also. It will be our second Disney Cruise. An adults only cruise for us this time, me (57) and DS 34. We are on a land and sea package with 3 nights at CBR before the cruise.:goodvibes

has anyone gotten their cruise docs yet?? I have filled out everything online I possibly can and am anxiously waiting the mail man every day!

has anyone gotten their cruise docs yet?? I have filled out everything online I possibly can and am anxiously waiting the mail man every day!

We probably won't get anything until next week since they usually send out documents 14 days out.

If you booked using a travel agent, your travel documents will be sent to them, and then your travel agent will get in touch with you about how you want to receive them. If you booked without a travel agent, your documents are usually mailed to you about 2 weeks before your cruise. We probably won't be getting anything until at least next Saturday.

It is best to fill out all of the forms online on the Disney Cruise Line web site if you haven't done so already. That makes the check in process go a lot faster at the Port.

No docs here yet but I just got an email from fex ex saying that travelocity sent me a 2 day package that was picked up today. That has to be them so it looks like they will be here Tuesday because of the holiday. Somehow it does not seem official to me until I have those in my hands. So I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter