9/16/07 4 nights on the Wonder - Anyone else there yet

Boozrgrl

Earned those ears years ago
Just returned from the 9/9/06 7 night Western on the Magic. Booked the 4 night while on board. Anyone else sailing with us. :wave:

:wave2: Hi,
Greetings from pirate: grumpy-gramps (John) and :bride: not so grumpy grammy (Barb), we sure had a great time on the 09/09/06 trip. Hows your mother? It would seem that you signed up for a ghost cruise :stir: or maby none of them know about the DISboards, or don't know how to :surfweb:
You might have to jump ship and come with us on the 09/29/07, at least the folks over there have been communication on the boards we have not announced ourselves yet but will soon. We originally were going on the 09/15/07 and now must :jumping1: ship from there to the 29th.

I hope this gets your started,
Have fun,
grumpy-gramps and not so grumps grammy
(John and Barb)

Now the 9/29/07 cruise is how long. We are taking friends that have never cruised before and they want to start off with a 4 night. I tried to talk them into the 7 night as me, DH, DD and DS had soo much fun. However, we are also going on the 7 night Eastern the summer of 08.

:wave2: Hi, me again, pirate:

Sorry it is a 7 night eastern but for the money, 7 nights are a better bang for the buck. Try try try. Remember the fun, fun, fun, party: :dance3: :dancer: :rockband: :drinking1 :drinking1 :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

:surfweb: c-u-later
grumpy-gramps

I agree. 7 nights are more fun. We are planning our next 7 night during the summer of 2008. We also are doing the Eastern at that time. Our friends don't want to jump right into a 7 night. I guess that they are worried that they may not like it. Whatever!!!!!

At this time, we have several people going with us. Would love to have more. Let us know how the Eastern is. Trust me. I would rather be on the 7 night than a 4 night. However, things that you would do for a friend.

You're right - seems like nobody is out there yet. We just booked 9/16/07 a few weeks ago. Went on the 3 day in May 06. I'm so excited I'm not sure I can wait until September. Going with DH, DD 3 and DD3.

Wow, I can't believe that there is someone as excited as I am. I will be traveling with DH, DS (5) and DD (4). In addition, our friends will be coming with their DD (6) and DS (3). Can't wait.....:cool1:

I'm going on the 9/16/07 wonder along with DH and DD(6) andDD(2).
We can't wait my daughters watch the video almost everyday. This will be our first disney cruise. We usually go to Disney world every year but we wanted to try the cruise for a change.

You are going to have so much fun!! Last year was our first Disney Cruise and we are still excited. Even I, who am not a beach person thought Castaway Cay was the best day. Nothing was crowded, plenty of chairs and umbrellas for everyone. Onboard there if you arrive a little early there were lots of characters to have photos taken with.

I'm not sure what you are planning for Nassau but we just walked around the main street and thought that next time we should plan an excursion. I think we will go to Atlantis.

Our days and nights were plenty full for 3 days. We never made it to even 1 show or movie - hence doing the 4 day this time.

Have fun!!!

Just wanted to make sure I was on the right thread.

This is our first real family vacation and first cruise. We usually camp, so this will be a new experience for us all. It will be me :hippie: , dh :surfweb: , ds6 pirate: and our babe:flower: . I am so excited and just can't wait.

TwoOwls,
You are going to love cruising. This will be are first Disney cruise but I've been on two other cruises. There is nothing like a cruise vacation. We usually go to disney every year but this year we decided to take the cruise. It really is the best vacation for your money. You don't have do do anything but rest and be waited on. I'm sure you will have a great time.

I would agree with TayRay as far as cruising. It is the best bang for the buck. However, the Disney cruise is the best cruise that I have been on.

Just booked tonight. This is our 7th Disney cruise. We are without kids again. Usually we are celebrating our anniversary, but not this time. I guess we are celebrating, "US"!

My Mom, aunt and I are coming along! It's my 4th DCL, Mom's first (but she's cruised RC before), and my aunt's first cruise ever. I can hardly wait!

And thanks to all you last-minute bookers, hopefully you'll help influence the :wizard: (upgrade fairy) to change us from our Cat 12 gty into a lovely room with a view!

;) I am getting so excited.....I wore my Disney Cruise line shirt, Micky earrings and necklace to work today. I am going to wear Disney..Disney...Disney...they are going to be sick of me and Disney....:woohoo:

Our cruise thread is the quiet one. When I originally posted to this thread it was on page 10. 10!!! Today it was on page 3. Still for a trip that is a month away, we need to start jumping. :)

Have you started to pack? I am beginning to get a box together so I can ship some items to our room (diapers, sand toys).

Is anyone doing any excursions in Nassau? Still debating here.

Haven't started packing yet. But I do know whats going. I'm still hoping to lose more weight before the cruise so I still need to go shopping for clothes. I can't believe it's only 1 more month. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter