9/14/08 Wonder - Who's Cruising? **SEE POST #12 for CRUISE INFO**

It is now January 5 and the hollidays are only a memory. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am now retired from my full time job (offically a senior citizen) and am only working 20 hours a week. I hop that will give more time to again take up needle crafts. In less then 6 months Michelle and I will be taking my grandaughters on the Magic for a 7 day. I know that I will miss having you all on the ship with us. I also hope that some day in the future we will see each other again.

Miss you all Magie

Hi Magie!

So great to hear from you! We are gearing up for the kids to go back to school tomorrow! They are ready - even though they won't admit that:rotfl2:

Congratulations on your retirement! Enjoy!

Our holidays were great - just can't believe we are in a new year already! We get on the Magic when you guys are getting off - we board on September 19th which I think is the day you get back from the Tortola cruise, right? Or is yours after ours??? I know you guys will have an amazing time!

I hope we can all see each other again some time, too! A reunion cruise would be awesome!

Take care and stay in touch! :flower3:

Hey!

Oh, I wish we were going on another Disney Cruise, but we are going to wait until DD is ready to travel. Both of you are going to have such a great time on your cruises.

DS and DD are going back to school tomorrow! DS is gearing up for his annual ski vacation with my parents in February. We're going to take DD on a few day trips during that time to gage her on how well she'll travel. Hoping she will do well, so we can start planning a total family vacation.

Hope your new year is starting out great! Talk with you soon.:goodvibes

Hi, Everyone. It is good to see this cruise thread pop up again. I hope the you all had a great Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Magie, congrats on the retirement!!

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. The wedding planning is in full swing - less than five months left! (That also means less than five months until we cruise again, yay!)

toooo funny that we are still hanging around!! Life is good. Has a wonderful holiday! Looking forward to WDW in june....only 144 days to go!!:rotfl: We have a year and a half till our next cruise.......i can't wait!!1:cool1:

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. The wedding planning is in full swing - less than five months left! (That also means less than five months until we cruise again, yay!)

When are you cruisin again? We are going April 18th and October 31st

toooo funny that we are still hanging around!! Life is good. Has a wonderful holiday! Looking forward to WDW in june....only 144 days to go!!:rotfl: We have a year and a half till our next cruise.......i can't wait!!1:cool1:

When are you cruisin again? We are going April 18th and October 31st

Hi, Debbie and Brooke. How are both doing? We, my neice and I, are going to WDW/DCL in August and then Eric and I will be going in October 2010!
Hope you all have fun and hope to see you again some time.

look at us!! Still together after all this time!! Brooke, I am so mad I couldn't grab that April cruise with you!! Man , after the snow in SC today, I sure could use it!! Did you all get any snow?

Anyone want to get in touch, I am on facebook Debbie Barker Redick :cheer2:

Hey everyone!!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. congrats on your retirement, Magie. Debbie, we didn't get any snow and I was so upset. Everyone around us did, but it totally missed us. I don't have a facebook yet, but if I ever get one I will contact you. Have a great weekend!!

look at us!! Still together after all this time!! Brooke, I am so mad I couldn't grab that April cruise with you!! Man , after the snow in SC today, I sure could use it!! Did you all get any snow?

Anyone want to get in touch, I am on facebook Debbie Barker Redick :cheer2:

Hi, Debbie. I will see if I can get you on facebook. I still trying to figure out how to use it.

Hey everyone!!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. congrats on your retirement, Magie. Debbie, we didn't get any snow and I was so upset. Everyone around us did, but it totally missed us. I don't have a facebook yet, but if I ever get one I will contact you. Have a great weekend!!
i can't believe you didn't get snow!! We are way east of you!

Hey everyone!! I hope you all are well. We are planning a trip to the World in early December. No cruise plans in our future, only sweet memories!!

Luv to all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter