9/14/08 Wonder - Who's Cruising? **SEE POST #12 for CRUISE INFO**

Michelle,
let us know closer to the summer. You have my email! Would love to meet up!!
Deb

Hi everyone - just wanted to stop in and say hello! Hope everyone is doing well.

Julie - my fiance had some sort of concoction last night he came up with using the spices you gave in the FE... he actually said, good thing you knew those fish people! Hahaha! :lmao:

Hi everyone - just wanted to stop in and say hello! Hope everyone is doing well.

Julie - my fiance had some sort of concoction last night he came up with using the spices you gave in the FE... he actually said, good thing you knew those fish people! Hahaha! :lmao:

Hi, Amy. All is well here. Hope that you are doing well and the wedding plans are going as planned. I made some red beans and rice from the seasoning that Julie gave out and it turned out great!!!

Hi, Amy. All is well here. Hope that you are doing well and the wedding plans are going as planned. I made some red beans and rice from the seasoning that Julie gave out and it turned out great!!!

Everything is going pretty well with the wedding plans... we went cake tasting a couple of weekends ago - now THAT was definitely a highlight of the planning!

Debbie and Brooke, Eric asked how you all were doing and told me to tell you "Hi".

He doesn't remember everyone else's name but he wanted me to tell Everybody that he hopes things are going well.

Debbie and Brooke, Eric asked how you all were doing and told me to tell you "Hi".

He doesn't remember everyone else's name but he wanted me to tell Everybody that he hopes things are going well.
How sweet is he!! we are doing great !! Getting ready for Halloween tomorrow!! 2 parties to hit w/the boys!! Our DVC closes 11/6, with the economy, I'm hoping there are no glitches!!

How sweet is he!! we are doing great !! Getting ready for Halloween tomorrow!! 2 parties to hit w/the boys!! Our DVC closes 11/6, with the economy, I'm hoping there are no glitches!!

Good luck with the DVC. I will keep my fingers crossed. Have fun with the parties. I bought a bag of candy and that will be extent of our Halloween.

Hey Everyone!! Just thought I would pop in to say hello and I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!! We miss you guys!

Hey everybody! Hope you all had a great Halloween -- Sorry haven't checked in lately, but things here have been a little hectic. I am gearing up for a garage sale, weekend after next, and am going through the house with a fine toothed comb.

Miss everybody and hope all are doing well. :)

Hi!
Hope you don't get a hurricane like i got for my garage sale!!!:lmao:

Hope everyone got out and voted! the lines were crazy here in Florence! But my boys saw me vote!!

Brenda
Tell Eric Ethan and I said Hi
We are doing good. Ready for another vacation that is for sure

Hi!
Hope you don't get a hurricane like i got for my garage sale!!!:lmao:

Hope everyone got out and voted! the lines were crazy here in Florence! But my boys saw me vote!!

Hey everyone!! Debbie, I took my kids to vote w/ me too. They got to press the "orange button" when we were done. I think it was pretty cool for them to experience that. Hope everyone is well. Will check in again soon!!

Hi, Everyone. It is great to see that all is well with everybody. I have been up way too long, so I am going to say goodnight and hope to "talk" to you tomorrow.

We voted several weeks ago by absentee ballot. DH is never able to get off of work in time to get to the polls - he starts at 4am and finishes at about 7pm. It was a painless procedure doing it all by mail and DS was able to watch me as I filled my ballot out at home, then dropped it in the mailbox.

Julie...how cool was that! Dana....lucky girl! so did you all vote in the new prez?? you don't have to answer!!! PS...SC took mccain (hint):lmao: oh well!!

Julie...how cool was that! Dana....lucky girl! so did you all vote in the new prez?? you don't have to answer!!! PS...SC took mccain (hint):lmao: oh well!!

I have Democratic leanings... hey, Massachusetts-born and bred! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter