9:00a.m. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

CrispImage

Earning My Ears
I have just made dining reservations for our WDW trip in Jan. I have also booked my daughter in for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at 9:00a.m.
The park has Extra Magic Hours from 8:00a.m. but it's normal opening hour is 9:00a.m.
We are not staying at a disney resort on that day (we are spending our first week in time share at Sheraton Vistana and then we move to a disney resort later) so can't do the extra magic hours (the extra magic hours are only for resort guests aren't they) but will they let us in at say 8:45 if we show that we have a reservation for 9:00 so we can make it on time?

Sorry for the questions but we're from Australia and organising this trip is a bit mind boggling.

TIA
Kylie

1- (the extra magic hours are only for resort guests aren't they)

2- will they let us in at say 8:45 if we show that we have a reservation for 9:00 so we can make it on time?

1- Yes.

2- Very likely.

Have a magical trip! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter