8yr.old boy & 3yr. old girl looking for friends on 12-11-04 cruise!

Tonya2

Earning My Ears
I have an 8 yr. old son and a 3 yr. old daughter. We will be on the 12-11-04 eastern cruise and I would love for my children to be able to make a connection with at least one other child their same age, maybe send some emails and some photos, so the idea of activities in the club and lab can be more exciting and possibly less intimidating. Thanks!

Tonya2

Welcome!

My family(DH, DD 10, DS 5, DD 1) and I will be sailing on the 12-11-04 Magical sailing as well.

Come meet several follow DIS'ers who are sailing on the December 11, 2004 cruise on the cruise meets boards. I believe there are ay least a couple of other families there who have children around your childrens ages.

:bounce: we're on that cruise too!!:bounce: I'm also looking for others with teenagers for my ds15 and dd16. I know I really shouldn't worry, because there has never been a lack of teens any other time we've cruised, but it would just be nice to know in advance that there are others.

Lynda

Hi Tonya2! I was really excited to see your post. I have a 9year old son and a 5 year old daugher. I would love to have them email or send pictures also. My son has been asking me to post and see if there were any boys his age going on the cruise. We have read the disboards for quite some time, but have never posted...here's my first!!

evergreen4

Congrats on your first post!

There is another thread in this Cruise Meets section where several others of us who are cruising on December 11, 2004 compare our excitment of the upcoming cruise. Come on over and introduce yourself. As I told Tonya2, I think there are a couple of other families that are traveling on that cruise with children around your childrens ages. They will be excited to know that there are more fellow DIS'ers travel with us.

Thanks for all the nice posts! I hope to get to the other thread soon! Check your personal messages evergreen4, if you haven't already, I sent you a little note!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter