8th grade party graduation ideas

DreaminDisney

<font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL
Imlannng an 8th grade graduation party for my son with friends and family. It's at a park with pavillion to keep us dry in case of rain but I need some suggestions on what to do!! The only thing I know for sure we're doing is badminton. I'm having some food but need some ideas of game or something..... Help!

Imlannng an 8th grade graduation party for my son with friends and family. It's at a park with pavillion to keep us dry in case of rain but I need some suggestions on what to do!! The only thing I know for sure we're doing is badminton. I'm having some food but need some ideas of game or something..... Help!

Maybe a pinata, or possibly a portable CD player or Ipod & speakers for a dance -off?

great ideas? Anyone else? What are minute to win it games? What types of party favors to winners get?

Maybe introduce these kids to some of the picnic games we used to play as kids. 3 legged races, wheelbarrow races, that race with the spoon and the hardboiled egg. Water balloon fights. The one where two people have to carry a balloon to the finish line without using hands. I remember searching to peanuts. Watermelon eating contests. I'm sure there are more but can't remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter