89.99 Theme Park Tix at Kroger

There are about a dozen left at another area Kroger, my wife is there as I write this. If A I know you or Byou're a known regular or Cyou can get a known regular to vouch for you I can grab a couple for you. Other than that you have to be willing to drive to Georgia and get them yourself.

I feel your pain! I called the Krogers here (I only tried 2 of the 3) and was very disappointed when they informed me that they've never had them. However, I was able to get 5 at the local AAA office for $101.03 each including tax. BTW, when I looked at aaa.com and put in my zip code, there was no offer for the tickets. Good luck everybody!

There are about a dozen left at another area Kroger, my wife is there as I write this. If A I know you or Byou're a known regular or Cyou can get a known regular to vouch for you I can grab a couple for you. Other than that you have to be willing to drive to Georgia and get them yourself.

Could you let me know what store still has them?

Could you let me know what store still has them?

You can try sending me a PM with your email address, or post your email addy here and I'll send you the info. Unfortunately for you I received minor infractions yesterday and they disabled my PMs for 2 weeks. I'd like to say this hurts me more than it does you but I'd be lying. The other person I got tickets for already has an alternate address to get in touch with me so she's all set no matter what.

Purseval- Can you email me at jenniferatwoosters.com

I am looking for 3 tickets.

Jenn

Hey all just wanted to let the Knoxville,tennesse folks know that if you are looking for tickets the krogers on Broadway do not have them anymore but the krogers on Ashville highway still has alot as of today. I called and have them set me another one back.

This will make me buying 6 of these tickets... really banking on that these tickets work for me in march. keeping my fingers cross.

This will make me buying 6 of these tickets... really banking on that these tickets work for me in march. keeping my fingers cross.

We're using the same tickets starting March 5th, if there are any issues I will let everyone know. Then again, if I thought there were going to be any issues I wouldn't have bought them last year before we had any idea of price increases.

Looking for tickets in the North GA area around Athens if anyone has any info on the Kroger stores I'd appreciate some info. Going to make the rounds tomorrow afternoon and see if I can luck up.

E-mail me @ dawgfan2006@gmail.com

Thanks!

I got 2 of the $89 at the Carrollton, Ga Kroger. They had a bunch of them, probably about 20. I was so happy! We leave tomorrow morning!

Purseval-----Check the email you gave me. I sent my message there a few minutes ago, since you can't get PMs. Email me back when you are able.:goodvibes

Marsha

Purseval-----Check the email you gave me. I sent my message there a few minutes ago, since you can't get PMs. Email me back when you are able.:goodvibes

Marsha

As soon as I pick wifey up at the hospital your passes will be on the way :banana:

Update: check your mail, they will be at your house on Tuesday.

Would also be willing to help some folks who are looking for tickets. I have sold some DVC points on the Dis boards & could get a reference if you like & hoping you could do the same. PM me if you like. Good luck all. :thumbsup2

Hope I didn't cross any lines here :confused3

Hey look1angel, did you get my PM? I'm about to head out to the all the Athens locations and would like to know where you found your tickets in the Walton county area.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter