862 Points available-UP DATE- ALL GONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carzmom

Earning My Ears
296 Vero points
566 OKW points.

These are banks points for reservations taking place September 1, 2003 to August 31, 2004. Email me the date(s), room size, resort location, and the number of people in your party. These points are great if you need 11 month advanced priority at Vero espescially at high demand times, or you want to make holiday reservations in a OKW grand villa. $10/point.
Thank you.

carzmom@yahoo.com

Hi

I am possibly interested in 225 points at OKW June 6th checking out the 11th of 2004. Please let me know if they are still available.

Thanks

Doug

Thank you to everyone who inquired about the points. At the moment, I am down to 382 OKW points. Please contact me by email, carzmom@yahoo.com if you would like me to check for room availability for you.

Thank you and happy planning to all.

Alice

Thanks again to all who inquired, and to all those that have confirmed reservations, I hope you have a great time!

Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter