820 Points Available !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillylilmouse

Earning My Ears
I have over 800 points available. I am an experienced renter and will be glad to work with "Newbies". I use a simple clear contract and accept payment via PayPal or personal checks. My points are $12 each and I will take care of every detail of your reservation. I am also able to get discounted park passes, and I will be happy to pass the discount on to you.

Please email me at sillylilmouse@verizon.net. THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME. You will get the quickest response by emailing me. If you post to this message, it may take me a day or two for me to respond.

Looking to buy some poing for AKL for 2 nights (Dec 9-10, 2012). I sent you an email. Thanks
:dance3:

Do you have any points available for a March 2013 vacation?
I'm out of points! :)

I need one point for a June 2013 trip. If you're able to transfer and have fewer than 10 or so points left after renting, please contact me. Any resort is fine.

Thank You!
Sami

Looking to rent some points for Dec. 28 and Dec. 29 at Saratoga, Boardwalk, Beach Club or Old Key West. Intersted in a studio or one bedroom for three. Can you help? Pm me if you can.

Hello Everyone - thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately, there is nothing available for Christmas at this point. :santa: I still have points available though. Email me at sillylilmouse@verizon.net and I will be glad to check your dates.

I am new to this forum so I will have to send you a private email. I am interested in a studio at Grand Californian in February 2013. I realize I may be too late but it never hurts to check. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter