8090 on the Magic

kendzee94

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had experience staying in room 8090 on the Magic? I saw the veranda was 1/2 plexiglass and 1/2 solid white wall. We have just booked a Southern Caribbean and booked this room.

When we stayed in 8584 and could smell bacon cooking from above every morning:rotfl2: Wondering if there is noise from above and the smells too? Thanks!

Has anyone had experience staying in room 8090 on the Magic? I saw the veranda was 1/2 plexiglass and 1/2 solid white wall. We have just booked a Southern Caribbean and booked this room.

When we stayed in 8584 and could smell bacon cooking from above every morning:rotfl2: Wondering if there is noise from above and the smells too? Thanks!

We are in 8584 on the Wonder for Alaska. Guess it is a good thing DH loves bacon! :rotfl:

We stayed in 8088 and 8092 before and never had a problem with sounds or smells in either cabin. The only noise we had in 8092 were from the kids in 8090!!!!!!!

We are in 8584 on the Wonder for Alaska. Guess it is a good thing DH loves bacon! :rotfl:

We also heard unloading or something the first night, but loved the extra room!

We stayed in 8088 and 8092 before and never had a problem with sounds or smells in either cabin. The only noise we had in 8092 were from the kids in 8090!!!!!!!

Thanks! I was worried! I didn't want to pay extra to stay midship as we like aft! Now that the kids are older, the Murphy bed will be nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter