800 points available - $10 per pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklander

DIS Veteran
Updated 6/30: We still have 800 points available.

Thanks!!!

I currently have 1180 Saratoga points for use by May 2006. These points are for sale or transfer. The rate is $10 per point, we do accept paypal. References available on request. Please PM me with questions or to check for availability.

Thanks lots!!!!

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I did PM you regarding some of your points. Thanks

Hi,
We are looking to rent or transfer 44 points for our trip this November 2-9. Our reservation is made and we are holding 2 nights on cash. Please let me know if you still have points available, and how to make a transfer. We are DVC members. Thanks.

Colleen

I'm interested in 184 points for BCV in Oct could you PM your terms?

Acklander said:

Thanks!!!

I currently have 1180 Saratoga points for use by May 2006. These points are for sale or transfer. The rate is $10 per point, we do accept paypal. References available on request. Please PM me with questions or to check for availability.

Thanks lots!!!!
sent you a pm

Hi,

I have friends who may be interested in 94 pts. for Dec. 16-Dec.22, 2005 for a studio at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. Do you have the necessary points still available? They are going to be able to give me a yes or no on Wednesday regarding this trip.

Thanks!

::MickeyMo

Acklander said:

Thanks!!!

Thanks lots!!!!
we'd love to use a bunch of points on 2 -2 bedroom units at bcv, bwv, vwl or okw in mid November . If still available call me at 717-574-4189 or reply and we can get dates set. Thanks, Darryl

Acklander said:
We're former DVC owners who are looking to rent 232 points for a 2 bedroom at OKW checking in October 8, checking out October 15. Could you check with Member Services on Monday regarding OKW availability and let me know what your rental terms are?

Regards - Ruth n Paul

Hi, looking to rent pts at BWV March 4th to the 12. The 7 month window is this week. We would prefer standard view 1 br. We also have friends joining us for the same time period, they would either need 2 - studios or a 2br (standard view). What are your payment terms. You can pm me.
Thanks,
Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter