800 AKL, BLT, SSR, OKW points available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My home resorts are Old Key West, Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs, Beach Club, Bay Lake and Vero Beach but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort.

Right now I have a lot of OKW points and only a little left of the others.

Sometimes I dont always get emails when people right to the board so if you do not hear from me, send me an email. :-)

I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me at roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°

Hi, short notice I know but could you check BWV for a standard studio from 12/6-12/12? By the way, if we have 4 adults and an infant, does that bump us up to 5? So then we would need a 1bdrm right? Thanks!

Hi I was looking for the 24th to the 30th of December at any resort. Probably a studio or 1 bedroom. We are visiting our daughter doing the disney college program. Thank you Tammy

looking to stay at Animal Kingdom Savannah, Yacht Club or BLT. Studio is great for October 12 -16th.

I am thinking about a BLT 2 bedroom from May 28 - June 4. Is that available with a standard or lake view?

Thanks!

I am looking for around 46 points to rent for a studio Jan 19-22, 2016. I think availability is sketchy so you would probably have to see what resorts are even available. Thanks!

Lynne
knlcody@yahoo.com

My home resorts are Old Key West, Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs, Beach Club, Bay Lake and Vero Beach but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort.

Right now I have a lot of OKW points and only a little left of the others.

Sometimes I dont always get emails when people right to the board so if you do not hear from me, send me an email. :-)

I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me at roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°
Do you still have points available?

AK studio June 11-16. I know its right at the 11 month mark, so hoping you can convo me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter