I'm struggling with this because I'll have to mix formula while I am there, and do NOT want to use the water! I think since we are driving we'll buy gallons of water to bring - or does the Brita pitcher really work that well to make the water taste better?

There is a Super Wal Mart within 5 miles of Disney property if you don't want to haul it with you the entire trip. Just buy it when you arrive. We usually stop in and buy a case of bottled water before heading to our resort.

I think the water tastes and smells fine..

I don't notice any weird smell or taste.

The water at ASSp tasted fine to me. I really hate buying disposable bottled water, so I just refilled my Sigg from the tap. Now the water at MK.. warm and metallic!

We're staying at ASMo in a couple of weeks and I usually give my kids water in their sippy cups at night. I hope it's not too bad.

i hate the taste of florida water but on the other hand i love the smell of it! the smell gives me a kinda welcome home feeling! wish i could smell a hot florida shower right now!:)

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!! We are in the midst of one of the coldest winters we have had in a LONG time and believe me, if I could be at VWL nestled in a hot tub/hot shower, I would not give 2 cents worry about what the water tasted or smelled like! HOOK ME UP WITH SOME OF THAT WARM NASTY SMELLING/TASTING WATER.....RIGHT NOW! Magic Kingdom....well, I'll see ya in the AM....right now, I am soaking!:fish: and VERY :lovestruc

For years my family went to the beach and the water is horrible. I wouldn't even try it at WDW. So I think Fl water is treated to the hilt and even smells awful.

We use this Katadyn water bottle with micro filter when we go to Florida. Takes out all the nasty taste and smell.

Thanks for this info! I've been trying to find a water bottle like this for trips to FL. The MK and MK resorts are the only areas where the taste of the water really bothers me. We bring our own bottled water and buy in the park if necessary. At other parks I find I can refill my bottle from the fountains and be okay. Plus getting a cup of ice from a park CS place and putting in the bottle helps with the taste.

I don't know if anyone has posted this, so I'll apology in advance but whereever they sell fountain drinks in all of the parks you can ask for a cup of water free of charge, I usually go to the pickup window and ask for it and they will gladly give you a cup of ice water.

Oh my gosh! I used to be so disgusted with the water down there. I would refuse to drink it. It was unlike any kind of tap water I'd ever tasted before and so I always had to have bottled water (which is all the time because water is almost the only thing I drink). However, now that I've been to WDW so often, I've gradually gotten used to it. Not only gotten used to it, but I like it because it tastes like Disney water! When I have water that tastes like that (different or not), I know I'm at WDW :goodvibes

Oh my gosh! I used to be so disgusted with the water down there. I would refuse to drink it. It was unlike any kind of tap water I'd ever tasted before and so I always had to have bottled water (which is all the time because water is almost the only thing I drink). However, now that I've been to WDW so often, I've gradually gotten used to it. Not only gotten used to it, but I like it because it tastes like Disney water! When I have water that tastes like that (different or not), I know I'm at WDW :goodvibes

I hate to dig up the old thread. But it's so true, It's Disney Water and taste great!!!:cool1:

The Katadyn water purifier bottle is $49.95- OUCH! Makes having water delivered look affordable! Does anyone have ideas on a more-affordable water purifier bottle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter