8 year old birthday dinner suggestions

mirnmart

Mouseketeer
Looking for suggestions for an 8 year olds birthday dinner. Booked a last minute trip. His birthday is Saturday May 7 and we will be staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani that night. No plans to go to a park that day. We are a party of 8, 4 adults and 4 kids (10,10,8 and 4).

Beaches & Cream could be fun - burgers and ice cream.
Or a character dinner at Chef Mickey's.
Dinner at Sanaa at Kidani - can watch the animals while you eat dinner - it will remain light outside well into the dinner hours.
Raglan Road at DS - music and dancing.

There's also Rainforest Cafe (DS & AK) and T-Rex (DS). Neither are my favorites, but they aren't horrible and have very cute theming.

We enjoyed Ds’s 7th bday at Whispering Canyon dinner last year. Chef Mickey, Trex or Boma would be other options.

Definitely ask him to weigh in. My daughter's both celebrated birthdays in the parks and we ended up at Be Our Guest for the 8 year old and Cinderella's Royal Table for the 6 year old.

Definitely look into Beaches and Cream. My 8 year old son LOVED when we got the Kitchen Sink sundae. It was a blast.

We had my son’s 8th birthday at Chef Mickey’s because he was obsessed with seeing characters at every meal!

Would he like T-REX Cafe? Not sure if 8yo's are still into dinosaurs but the theming is awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter