8 Nights at BC-CL, Graduation Trip-Lots of Pics-Update 3/10-THE END

Yeah one picture & I was outta there! Cody on the other hand spent approx. 2 hrs in there every afternoon.

I didn't even notice the women in the show. I had to go back & look. Yes they do look like they enjoy their jobs. I most certainly do not look like that when I am working.:)

I don't plan on two hours, but I'll probably need 45 minutes a day. Looks like it will be useful to me! Thanks for including it! lol

Yes, I usually look like this when I am working: :confused: Or this: :sad2: Sometimes like this: :sick: But never like THAT. :rolleyes1

I noticed this too. And in the parade we saw I kept commenting on how hard it must be to keep a smile that big on your face while you are singing, dancing, and moving along with the parade! All those little things are what makes Disney, Disney. They sure don't smile like that in the parades here at home ;)

For sure! I made a comment on it in my October TR - I said to my mom that I bet those people don't hate getting up and heading to work everyday. If my job was to dress up real pretty and dance down Main Street twice a day, I think I'd be whistling zip-a-dee-do-da outta my ... well, Clark Griswold knows what I mean. :rolleyes1

Hi Tina. Isn't BC wonderful?? One of the many things I miss about it is the smell. I forgot what they said it was. It is a combination of 2 things. I need to go back to the boards & find out.The weather was great this weekend.:thumbsup2 The next few days are not looking too hot.

Aloe and Clover- Scentair scent machine

We have had recent reports over on the FAQ board that Bath and Bodyworks has a Beachside or Oceanside scent that is similar.

Great updates, Doreen. I love the view from your room. Did you have a full balcony?

What a great start at the MK.

The only pictures I have of the BC/YC gym are from other sites. Do you mind if I use your photo of the workout room for the FAQ thread? I always feel better when I have permission to use the pictures I post.

I have a question too!!

Im the lurker in the back of the room!! :rotfl2:

Did you check-in online before you got there or were you just going to check-in once you got there?

I ask b/c my one and only request is a room with a day bed - my boys do NOT like to share the bed, and I have that request on my reservation but I was also told there might be a better chance to get that request if I DONT do online check-in...

and I was wondering with the free upgrade to CL if you had done online check-in if that was hard for them to change....

and that upgrade sounds AWESOME!!!! gott lotta that....pixiedust:

I wonder if there are actual differences with the rooms themselves between the "standard no view" room that Im booked in and the CL rooms...like are the sheets a higher quality on the CL or more square footage in the room...or fluffier towels or if access to the lounge and CL CMs is the only difference...

I might need to do more invetigative diggin in the Beach Club thread!!

and awesome TR by the way!!!

I don't plan on two hours, but I'll probably need 45 minutes a day. Looks like it will be useful to me! Thanks for including it! lol

Yes, I usually look like this when I am working: :confused: Or this: :sad2: Sometimes like this: :sick: But never like THAT. :rolleyes1

For sure! I made a comment on it in my October TR - I said to my mom that I bet those people don't hate getting up and heading to work everyday. If my job was to dress up real pretty and dance down Main Street twice a day, I think I'd be whistling zip-a-dee-do-da outta my ... well, Clark Griswold knows what I mean. :rolleyes1

:lmao: You would think they would love going to work everyday. I know I would.::yes::
Aloe and Clover- Scentair scent machine

We have had recent reports over on the FAQ board that Bath and Bodyworks has a Beachside or Oceanside scent that is similar.

Great updates, Doreen. I love the view from your room. Did you have a full balcony?

What a great start at the MK.

The only pictures I have of the BC/YC gym are from other sites. Do you mind if I use your photo of the workout room for the FAQ thread? I always feel better when I have permission to use the pictures I post.

That's the scent. I knew there were 2 scents combined. Good to know about Bath & Body Works.

Yes you can use the photo no problem. Now I wish I had taken a few more.

Yes we had a full balcony. Two chairs & a small table. We sat out there a few times & watched the sun set because it set right in front of us. I have pics I will post when I get to those.

I have a question too!!

Im the lurker in the back of the room!! :rotfl2:

Did you check-in online before you got there or were you just going to check-in once you got there?

I ask b/c my one and only request is a room with a day bed - my boys do NOT like to share the bed, and I have that request on my reservation but I was also told there might be a better chance to get that request if I DONT do online check-in...

and I was wondering with the free upgrade to CL if you had done online check-in if that was hard for them to change....

and that upgrade sounds AWESOME!!!! gott lotta that....pixiedust:

I wonder if there are actual differences with the rooms themselves between the "standard no view" room that Im booked in and the CL rooms...like are the sheets a higher quality on the CL or more square footage in the room...or fluffier towels or if access to the lounge and CL CMs is the only difference...

I might need to do more invetigative diggin in the Beach Club thread!!

and awesome TR by the way!!!

Thank you! & Welcome!!! NO I did not do online check in. That way when they tell me what room we are in I can ask if it has a balcony or whatever I request. I just feel I have a better chance of getting my request that way.
I did not request a day bed. That was luck. The only request I made was a full balcony. I do not think there is a whole lot of difference with the rooms themselves between C/L & standard rooms.

That's the scent. I knew there were 2 scents combined. Good to know about Bath & Body Works.

Yes we had a full balcony. Two chairs & a small table. We sat out there a few times & watched the sun set because it set right in front of us. I have pics I will post when I get to those.

Thank you! & Welcome!!! NO I did not do online check in. That way when they tell me what room we are in I can ask if it has a balcony or whatever I request. I just feel I have a better chance of getting my request that way.

That's good to know about the scent. A little Disney at home is always a good thing. :)

I can just picture the loveliness of sitting on the balcony watching the sun set.

We don't do online check-in, either. Talking with the cast member at check-in is a part of the experience, and like you, we feel like we can still ask for something if we need it. We'd be less likely to if we just picked up a packet and moved on. We've never had to wait long in a line, either, so it hasn't been an issue. The girls like watching TV at the kids' area while we check in.

I'm sneaking in an update on my lunch hour.

We were headed to Splash

IMG_0206-1.jpg

It was a 40 minute wait so I said no. That was over my limit of 20 min. so we headed towards Haunted Mansion. Just as we got there they said it was down so we kept walking.

IMG_0208.jpg

And we ended up at Mickey's Philharmagic

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

DH did not think any pictures would come out but I thought I did pretty good!!

Some pics going through the shop on the way out

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

After that it was time to use our FP for Space Mtn so we headed back & rode.

My three guys ahead of me. This was my view most of the week

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Then we decided to join Buzz

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

My score

IMG_0225.jpg

DH's score

IMG_0226.jpg

I was winning most of the time but he pulled it off in the end.

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

After Buzz we headed back towards Adventure Land & on the way we posed

IMG_0232.jpg

Some pics walking through

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Loved this dress but did not buy it

IMG_0236.jpg

Thought about you Jackie

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Ok gotta get back to work. Lunch hour over!!

We decided to do the Tiki Room as it had been a long time since seeing that show.

Doreen, all caught up again. Love the pictures of the room and around the resort (the BC is my last dream resort left to try).

Great shots at the MK (love the photopass pictures). I think somehow husbands cheat on Buzz and always win in the end. :confused3

Love that dress and the flip flop t-shirt! I can't wait to see fun stuff like that. It was all sweatshirts and winter-ish stuff when we were there in Feb :) I wish they would have that stuff on their website so I could buy it before we go!

Oh, I found the flip flop shirt. That is in the mail to me soon :) But they didn't have that dress. Guess maybe we can hit DTD the first afternoon and see what we can spot!

That's good to know about the scent. A little Disney at home is always a good thing. :)

I can just picture the loveliness of sitting on the balcony watching the sun set.

We don't do online check-in, either. Talking with the cast member at check-in is a part of the experience, and like you, we feel like we can still ask for something if we need it. We'd be less likely to if we just picked up a packet and moved on. We've never had to wait long in a line, either, so it hasn't been an issue. The girls like watching TV at the kids' area while we check in.

Hey you snuck in while I was updating!! Yes that smell is just so wonderful when you walk in after a long day in the parks. I have to try & find it.

It was great watching the sun set! Glass of wine, some chips & me snapping away with my camera.:cloud9:

We have never had to wait long in a line at check in either. Of course I am usually running off the bus into the resort when we get there.:)

Doreen, all caught up again. Love the pictures of the room and around the resort (the BC is my last dream resort left to try).

Great shots at the MK (love the photopass pictures). I think somehow husbands cheat on Buzz and always win in the end. :confused3

Hi Kathy. You have to try BC sometime.

It was pure luck that Jeff beat me.:) I don't think he really knows how he did it. I did beat him once during this trip though.::yes::

Love that dress and the flip flop t-shirt! I can't wait to see fun stuff like that. It was all sweatshirts and winter-ish stuff when we were there in Feb :) I wish they would have that stuff on their website so I could buy it before we go!

Oh, I found the flip flop shirt. That is in the mail to me soon :) But they didn't have that dress. Guess maybe we can hit DTD the first afternoon and see what we can spot!

:woohoo: You got the flip flop shirt!! It is really cute. They have it in lots of shops down there. I did buy a dress but not that one. Will post a pic of it at the end of this TR. I found it at the Poly.

Great Update Doreen !!Can't believe I will start my Free trips in 2 weeks !!! Lake George and Elvis heer I come !!!!!

OK, never would have figured you would end up at Philharmagic when you didn't ride Splash!!!

AWESOME red neck ride photos from Buzz- It is so hard now when the words go across the pictures. You really have to time them well.

OK, never would have figured you would end up at Philharmagic when you didn't ride Splash!!!

AWESOME red neck ride photos from Buzz- It is so hard now when the words go across the pictures. You really have to time them well.

I know I would have loved to ride Splash but I knew we would eventually. It was sad seeing BTMR down.:sad2:

The only problem I had with the red neck ride pics are the ones at Space Mtn. I was going to buy one for Splash one day & forgot.;)

You have to understand the mentality of these kinds of guys. Trent can work a 12 hour day, but if it is work-out day, he heads straight to the gym. Such discipline.

Discipline I clearly don't have, but need to as I get fatter and fatter. I tried to run a little on a mini-tramp, but my knee suffered the consequence. I think water exercise is going to be about all I can do any more, so I am going to need a pool in my backyard - and a privacy fence. ;)

Oh I hear ya MeMom, I don't have any discipline either. I try to...but it lasts about 3 days. :rolleyes1

Most homes in Florida have a pool in the backyard. Just sayin'. ;)

Great updates Doreen! My stomach started to growl when I saw your pretzel!

Oh I hear ya MeMom, I don't have any discipline either. I try to...but it lasts about 3 days. :rolleyes1

I know I am a huge disappintment to my son. He is so fit, and I am so unfit. I have really gotten so much worse since the knee troubles. The surgery fixed the excruciating pain, but I still can't walk for any distance without it hurting and swelling. I tried using a mini-tramp in my bedroom to kind of cushion it and tried to do a soft kind of run, but it started hurting. I might tru a stationary bike next, but I really think swimming would be the perfect thing for me. I love to swim, and I was a good swimmer as a kid, but I don't dare go out in public in a bathing suit now! :crazy2:

I think I'll stick with Tennessee for now.
I think the perfect mix between home and there would be to be able to afford to go once every season. ;) Some years that happens, but most years it doesn't. Maybe three times a year - and that's max - from now on, I'm guessing.

Great updates Doreen! My stomach started to growl when I saw your pretzel!

My son goes to the gym 6 days a week. Me-I pay to go to the gym but just think about it.;)

Oh we just LOVE those pretzels!!:goodvibes

I know I am a huge disappintment to my son. He is so fit, and I am so unfit. I have really gotten so much worse since the knee troubles. The surgery fixed the excruciating pain, but I still can't walk for any distance without it hurting and swelling. I tried using a mini-tramp in my bedroom to kind of cushion it and tried to do a soft kind of run, but it started hurting. I might tru a stationary bike next, but I really think swimming would be the perfect thing for me. I love to swim, and I was a good swimmer as a kid, but I don't dare go out in public in a bathing suit now! :crazy2:

I think I'll stick with Tennessee for now.
I think the perfect mix between home and there would be to be able to afford to go once every season. ;) Some years that happens, but most years it doesn't. Maybe three times a year - and that's max - from now on, I'm guessing.

You have a great reason for not being able to walk or run. I on the other hand really do not have a good reason (except work). And right now I have no willpower. I try to buy healthy food but I sneak in chocolate quite a bit.:blush:

I would love to go at least twice a year but until Cody graduates college I do not see that happening. We were very lucky to get there 3 times this year. No plans on going back anytime in the next year.:sad2:

I'm in! We must have been there around the same time as you and DismomAmy. We also had room 5667!! Hers was lagoon view, right?

I just started my TR but I didn't get all those awesome pictures!!!

subbing
and saying Hi :wave2:
Our trips overlapped by a couple of days
I was down with friends for a long weekend April 18-21

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter