8 night cruises - any guesses?

chllywlly911

Earning My Ears
We are sailing on the Magic 8 Night out of NYC in June ~ Does anyone have any insight about when semiformal and formal nights may be? When the shows may be? Which shows on which nights? We would like to begin planning out what nights to reserve child care in the nursery ~ All the website says right now is day 4 is Pirate night. Really I would love insight about what nights are a must be night outs for us since we don't want to commit our DH to the nursery every night. Thanks!

Day 1 NYC casual attire
Day 2 At Sea formal
Day 3 At Sea casual
Day 4 Nassau Pirate Night
Day 5 Castaway Cay casual
Day 6 Port Canaveral casual
Day 7 At Sea semi-formal
Day 8 At Sea casual
This is the schedule someone from our cruise meet received when they called DCL for the May 25 cruise.

Day 1 NYC casual attire
Day 2 At Sea formal
Day 3 At Sea casual
Day 4 Nassau Pirate Night
Day 5 Castaway Cay casual
Day 6 Port Canaveral casual
Day 7 At Sea semi-formal
Day 8 At Sea casual
This is the schedule someone from our cruise meet received when they called DCL for the May 25 cruise.

Did they get dining rotations? Does anyone know what the extra menu will be?

Did they get dining rotations? Does anyone know what the extra menu will be?

The dining rotations will be these three:

APL (Animator's, Parrot Cay, Lumiere's)
PLA
LAP

We don't find out which rotation we've been given until we check in at the port.

The dining rotations will be these three:

APL (Animator's, Parrot Cay, Lumiere's)
PLA
LAP

We don't find out which rotation we've been given until we check in at the port.

Thank you. I will be on an 8 night out of Galveston and I am figuring the rotations etc. will be the same. I'm going to call and request LAP. Now to figure out what night for Palo...

Thanks everyone ~ I appreciate it!!! I guess my real question is any guesses on shows? events? activities? that are a must see ~ I see alot of info about 3, 4 and 7 nights ... but nothing really for the 8 night ...

Thanks everyone ~ I appreciate it!!! I guess my real question is any guesses on shows? events? activities? that are a must see ~ I see alot of info about 3, 4 and 7 nights ... but nothing really for the 8 night ...
The shows are usually on sea days. Look at the 7 night navigators for ideas on activities. There may be more on the 8 night since you have 4 sea days and the 7 nights have 2 or 3 sea days. Since the 8 night cruises have not begun no way to know exactly when things are or if there will be any extra events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter