8 days and I'm sick!!! AHHH

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
Hi~
8 days and counting!!

So here I type... I've been sick since Thursday, and it's now Tuesday!! Feeling much better then over the week-end thou- thank god!!!!

Today is our daughters 3rd Birthday, and she stayed over grandma's for the last few days just so hopefully she won't catch what I have. I'm down in the dumps from not seeing her, but I don't want her sick either. :sad1:

Just packed our care package, and it's ready for shipping!
Got a call from my MIL, saying that FIL is now throwing up! ugh. By the way, they are joining us this year on our trip!

So, we are keeping our fingers crossed that if anyone else is going to get sick, they are going to get sick now!!! Except for our daughter, she can't get sick at all!! Had to postpone her b-day last sunday to this sunday cause of me!!!

Ugh~ So please send some pixie dust our way for good health!

Thanks
Kristin

I hope things look up and people stay well. We leave in 8 days and are desperatly trying to stay well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter