8/31/08 Wonder - Who's sailing

We haven't received our room assingment yet....we booked Cat 12 GTY. Anyone have any idea when we'll find out???

Getting closer...

Monte Cristo - were you able to find out your room #?

4 more weeks - but who's counting:banana:

[URL

Tigger98 - What a great photo!!

FedEx left a "sorry we missed you card" today..... cruise tags maybe ???? :banana:

Has anyone received stuff for our cruise?

Thanks! My dad actually took that picture in April 07.

As for any "cruise stuff" - that's a no for me. I am still waiting and hanging around:

Yes we did get our room #. We were upgraded to Cat 9 on deck 1. Should be interesting........no stuff in the mail or anything yet.

Received the cruise booklet + luggage tags today! pixiedust:

(This will be me a week before the cruise - :laundy:)

I will be cruising for the first time, going with my DH and DD(5), DD(1). My parents will be in the next room. I have been busy finishing up my door magnets for our rooms.

I will be cruising for the first time, going with my DH and DD(5), DD(1). My parents will be in the next room. I have been busy finishing up my door magnets for our rooms.

Hey neighbor! Go sox!!!

Will I be black balled if we do nothing to our door????

I have never done anything for our door. Our son just remembered the number on our first cruise. I haven't really thought about it for this cruise.

Saw a UPS truck when I pulled into my neighborhood. I quickly rushed home and in 5 minutes it was at our house - dropping off the cruise documents.:banana:

Not fair, not fair, not fair!! I want my cruise booklet. I was watching and watching when I got home but no UPS truck stopped just drove right on by.:sad: .

Will I be black balled if we do nothing to our door????[/QUOTE]

No of course not, I have just been looking for some time for pictures of the cruise to show DD(5) and she wanted to have our door decorated like some of the ones she saw. So we have been working on decorations since.

Man....I don't have my documents yet. I feel so left out. Maybe tomorrow?:confused3 It makes it so official when they get here.

Man....I don't have my documents yet. I feel so left out. Maybe tomorrow?:confused3 It makes it so official when they get here.

The documents do make it feel "official". I'm sure you will receive them within the next day or 2.

Let's all hope for beautiful sunny weather!!!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter