8/30 Western-sign in

Anyone else totally physched up for this cruise?? I am and my son is going out of mind!! Can't wait to get on board!! Safe trips for everyone heading down! See you on board!!

I am totally psyched, but at the same time, I am totally nervous. This will be the first time that DH and I have vacationed with DS. DS won't be able to go to enjoy the children's activities, because he is not potty trained. I am looking forward to it, but now I am concerned that we won't be able to handle 7 full days with DS (I don't know if DS will go to the nursery without getting really upset). I just hope that there will be enough activities to keep us all from being stressed out.

UGH! Just starting to feel overwhelmed! :eek:

Relax!! Everything will be Disney MAgical! Your son will do fine and you and your husband will have a fantastic time. The three of you will have an unforgetable vacation. Everything will be ok. There is so much for everyone all ages to do!! So chill and know this is going to be a great time!!

Thanks, Swede!

You are right. It is Disney, how could we not have the time of our lives. Taking a deep breath, and accepting the fact that this will be an awesome trip.

Sorry about the brief moment of freaking out.

Hi everyone! looking forward to meeting everyone this week!
DVC called me this pm with great news! We are upgraded to a stateroom with a verandah!! Im glad to see that there are a few other young adults that will be on board! My daught is 25 & my son is 20-we are all very excited now! went shopping tonight for some "good" clothes! See everyone soon! we are arriving Fri am-going to spend the day around Disney, shopping, going to dinner @ the Rain Forest Cafe, then staying @ the Hampton Inn & then taking the bus from the airport to the boat. Just a few days to go!!

Vals - congrats on your upgrade! We have one of the obstructed verandah rooms and I'm so excited! I stayed in a cat 11 on my wonder cruise in March, and although that was fine for 4 days, I really wanted to be able to have some natural light for the longer cruise.

I honestly cannot wait until saturday - the anticipation is killing me! The thought of seven days of pure relaxation is making me work a little harder at my job these last few days - although it is hard to focus! Can't wait to see everybody on Saturday - keep your fingers crossed for clear skies and calm seas....

Hi Everyone,

We leave tomorrow night (Thurs). We'll be spending the day in Disney World and head to the Port on Sat AM. I think we're almost all packed. I never realized it is so much work. Hopefully, we didn't forget anything important and that we haven't overpacked.

My daughters are hoping to meet some girls their ages (6 and 9) to play with in the club. We're planning on going to the wine and cheese meet on Monday.

Hope everyone has a good trip.

Wendy

I'd love to see a trip report form each and every one of you when you get back! We just booked Magic - Western 3/27/04! Can't wait and having a ball reading about all the details!

I'd be greatful if you could relay some of your experiences, do's & Don'ts, must sees! Can't wait to hear, and Have a Magical Cruise!

Mrsfuzzmo:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter