8/25 cruise spoke w/CM here at WDW

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
I just spoke with a CM here at Kidani and she went onto her e-mail to read me the message that they got from DCL at 9:30am this morning.

The Dream will be departing at 4pm instead of 5pm. They were picking up AKL passengers at 11:45am.

She told me that they mentioned no changes in the itinerary at this time.

That made me feel better. Now we will see if it is 3 days at sea or maybe something different or things work out and we see CC on Sat.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

good to hear! But moving up the departure an hour .... another reason not to fly in and cruise on the same day!

I just looked on the marine traffic website..looks like the Dream is due to be at Port Canaveral at 03:00am. I don't have any doubt that 8/25 will be going out, maybe heading out earlier than normal. Knowing Disney..they probably have 90% of the luggage organized in the base of the boat for a quick turnover to get out of the port on time tomorrow. Good luck to everyone sailing! Sending some pixie dust your way!!!!

Is the Dream sailing tomorrow 8/25?:surfweb:

Is there a change in intiniary?:surfweb:

Safe travels to those cruising and to the Crew Members!:thumbsup2:goodvibes:goodvibes

I just looked on the marine traffic website..looks like the Dream is due to be at Port Canaveral at 03:00am. I don't have any doubt that 8/25 will be going out, maybe heading out earlier than normal. Knowing Disney..they probably have 90% of the luggage organized in the base of the boat for a quick turnover to get out of the port on time tomorrow. Good luck to everyone sailing! Sending some pixie dust your way!!!!

She is actually coming in at 12:00AM I have heard. So I would bet that Disney has all of their Semi trucks coming early as well. I hope this Hurricane doesn't cause too many problems! (Knock on wood)

I'm looking now. I can't tell what's what with those lights, tho. Where do you see her? Is she distant? Is that her, the row of bright lights across from the camera?

Yeah, just watched her come in too. We leave on 9/8 and Hoping no storms then. Have a fun trip 8/25 sailing!! It will all work out!

I can't quite tell what I'm looking at here, either. I suppose it's the long bright row of lights.

If you look at the overhead view of the port below the webcam, you can see she is still located in the basin and hasn't docked yet.

Unless that's old footage. The ship lower left looks like a Carnival vessel.

They're showing a better view now. The camera just adjusted and refocused. She is positioning herself to move into her slip.

Aw dang. Can't see the 2nd link. Some plug-in I don't have on my Mac or something. Oh well.... **sigh** ...I always miss seeing her by mere minutes. Dangit.

The 2nd link doesn't show as well as the 1st one. Use the 1st link. The Dream shows up nicely now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter