8/24 Dream Itinerary Change

WeHeartTink

Earning My Ears
Not a huge change, but just got an email from Disney saying they switched our Nassau day with the Sea Day due to too many ships in port in Nassau on Sunday. We have our Remy dining reservation for Sunday night which now I am excited about it being a sea day instead of pirate night (since we have 2 kids, 2.5 and 4 yrs old that we wanted to experience Pirate night with).

Here's the email for those interested:
Based on feedback from our Guests we are modifying your sailing's itinerary in order to provide for a better experience ashore in Nassau. We've found that there are a large number of ships visiting Nassau on Sunday with limited shopping hours ashore. Therefore, in order to provide our Guests with a more accommodating experience, we have modified the order of your cruise itinerary to be as follows:

Friday
Port Canaveral

Saturday
Disney's Castaway Cay

Sunday
Day at Sea

Monday
Nassau

Tuesday
Disney's Castaway Cay

Wednesday
Port Canaveral

As a convenience, any Port Adventures that were pre-reserved for Sunday in Nassau have automatically been moved to Monday, and any pre-reserved Palo Brunch reservations scheduled for Monday have been moved to Sunday, our day at sea. Port Adventures scheduled for Disney's Castaway Cay and any other pre-reserved services at Palo or Remy for dinner, It's A Small World Nursery and Senses Spa remain as originally scheduled and may be modified in the My Cruise Plans section of our website at www.disneycruise.com or once onboard.

Thats cool.

We love the 5 night double dip at CC cruises, have done it twice, only way I could stomach visiting Nassau again. It's a shame they are not offering it for 2103.

FJS961 said:
Thats cool.

We love the 5 night double dip at CC cruises, have done it twice, only way I could stomach visiting Nassau again. It's a shame they are not offering it for 2103.

You took the words right out of my mouth. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You have gained the best day & lost the worst port JMHO! Congrats! Happy cruising~the double dip is awesome :banana:

Nothing was gained or lost for this sailing. It's just that the Nassau day and the Sea day were flip flopped. Cruise was originally a double dip going to Nassau which it's still doing.

Just a heads up to anyone going on the August 24, 2012 Dream 5-night cruise. I just got a call that they changed the sea and Nassua days - we'll be at sea on Sunday, the 26th, and in Nassua on Monday, the 27th. They automatically changed our Nassua excursion to Monday but asked if I wanted my spa changed to Sunday (which I did). If you haven't been contacted or checked your cruise plans recently, you might want to do so.

I'm on this cruise also. The itinerary change doesn't bother me I'm just ready to get on the boat!

We are in this cruise too. We got both an email and a voicemail informing us of the change. We had Palo dinner ressies on our at sea day that they did not change. Since we are doing an excursion in Nassau I cancelled Palo for that night. Since we had brunch ressies too that was okay because I prefer the brunch and probably was going to cancel dinner anyway.

Me too! I like the change - it will be less busy in Nassua and hopefully Atlantis where we are going for the day.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to get off the boat in Nassua. Maybe to check out the straw market because it has been a while. Atlantis is a beautiful hotel, hope you enjoy your day there! Having a smaller crowd that day will be good, hopefully it will encourage more people to get off the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter