8/18 P&PP Review

GoochiGirl

Mouseketeer
I my family attended the P&PP last night. It was wonderful. The park was so empty. ALL of the rides were walk on. We were the only riders on our train and BTM and on Splash was also empty. The parade was the best I had ever seen. The fireworks were beautiful. This is really the best way to tour the parks. We loved the dance party in tomorrowland. My Dh even got up and danced with the breakdancing pirates. He had so much fun too. My kids were so glad to be able to show off thier dance moves. I could not get over how empty the park was. It was like having the whole magic Kingdom to yourself. I highly recommend this Pary to eveyone who likes Magic Kingdom. This is the best way to tour the parks. It was a wonderful end to our Disney WOrld vacation. We went out with a pixiedust:

The Breakdancing Pirates sound fun!
Can't wait to attend the P&P party.

Were there any cool photopass ops???

we went aug 15th and all of ur rides were walk on too. It was great. I will definately do this again.

I'm so glad to hear the park was empty. Can't wait until Friday for our party. Do you have any pics?

About the Photopass ops, there are tons. There is a photographer at every character, on Main Street, in front of the Pirates ride's mast, in the Fantasyland stroller parking for an op with Cinderella's coach (no characters), and near the Rose Garden to pose in a King/Queen's throne. We saw Capn Jack, Camelisha, Abu, Genie, Belle, Snow White, Dopey, Aurora, Lady Tremaine, Drizella, Anastasia, Ariel, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy. The dance parties had Flounder, Carmen, Fantail, Stitch, Lilo, Chip, and Dale (and supposedly Sebastian, but didn't see him). There but didn't see were Cinderella, Suzy, Perla, Hook, and Smee. So there are plenty of photos to be taken!

We were at the 8/18 party too!!!

It was SO awesome and a great way to end our trip :thumbsup2

All the rides were walk on and it was fun to follow the treasure map and get our pirate booty. The parade was really good and the fireworks were AMAZING.

We had never attended a ticketed event before, but now we are hooked :love:

About the Photopass ops, there are tons. There is a photographer at every character, on Main Street, in front of the Pirates ride's mast, in the Fantasyland stroller parking for an op with Cinderella's coach (no characters), and near the Rose Garden to pose in a King/Queen's throne. We saw Capn Jack, Camelisha, Abu, Genie, Belle, Snow White, Dopey, Aurora, Lady Tremaine, Drizella, Anastasia, Ariel, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy. The dance parties had Flounder, Carmen, Fantail, Stitch, Lilo, Chip, and Dale (and supposedly Sebastian, but didn't see him). There but didn't see were Cinderella, Suzy, Perla, Hook, and Smee. So there are plenty of photos to be taken!

Thanks for character low down! We go on the 28th and are looking forward to walk on rides, fireworks and the character photo ops!! Glad to hear that everyone is having fun at the P&PP - just makes me even happier that we got the tickets! :cool1:

:) Glad to hear all the positive reviews of the P&PP. We also go on the 28th and I think it will be one of the highlights of the trip. I am so glad that WDW decided to offer this during August and that we are able to take advantage of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter