8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah no... I'm not that old. My MOM wasn't even born by 1950! :lmao:
Not all of them are booking this cruise though. :) We will be able to assess the situation better in a week or so. Man that deck plan is going to be covered in green dots!!!

Seriously. I'm thinking that even if we didn't have a deck plan mapped out we could just go knocking on doors and say hey, you ever heard of the disboard? And probably within I'd say 3 rooms (tops) we'd hit on someone from this board. Wanna bet? LOL

Well I muddled thru getting the signature updated. Even threw in a new countdown. Couldn't find a pirate ship.:confused3
It's been a long week. What with the internet viewing last night of DD wedding. and the stress of watching everyone this am. We had a ta and were also on the phone lines this am as well. I think you were right earlier Judy. When I went on the dcl site the price for the same 8 was I believe 5862. and I think that's included the ins. So if I had booked online, could've saved a bit. I didn't get early dinner tho as I had asked for late at the beginning. But as it was stated earlier ( now I only have between pages 397 and 457 to catch up with) it's a long wait and things change . So nothing is written in stone.
My desk is a mess. I haven't done a thing this week and TGIF! Well my Friday anyway.I will catch up and do my taxes tomorrow and think about some ot at work thru this year to stash aliitle bit away.I figure around 400 a month should do it!!!

Ah no... I'm not that old. My MOM wasn't even born by 1950! :lmao:

Seriously. I'm thinking that even if we didn't have a deck plan mapped out we could just go knocking on doors and say hey, you ever heard of the disboard? And probably within I'd say 3 rooms (tops) we'd hit on someone from this board. Wanna bet? LOL

:lmao: Very true!

Anyone interestred in a 7's rugby game on Castaway Key on the beach on August 31st 2008? Come on you Brits respond! Odd American that follows international rugby trying to put a game together! I'll treat all to drinks afterwards at the "Conched out Bar" (you must play rugby first).

Are girls allowed to play rugby? If not can they cheerlead and still get a drink?
Rachel

I also wear those ugly crocs. and let me be the first to say they are comfortable

Being next to the Captain may sound like fun but beware of flying monkey paws and if they begin to swim you are in trouble. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm thinking we'll be down to at least 2 degrees of separation by the time we cruise, and will be on a first name basis with lots of people by the time we disembark. It's a small ship. It's a long cruise. You do the math.

Being next to the Captain may sound like fun but beware of flying monkey paws and if they begin to swim you are in trouble. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

4.gif

Watch out for that monkey!
monkey_dance.gif

My dad used to sing Sweet Adeline to me and yes I know the song Good Night Irene.I need catch up with you guys on the postings.

can anyone help me out with the dcl trip ins stuff?? i'm so confused!! when i looked at my confirmation...it said purchased travel insurance. so..i assume that that means i've paid alittle more for it? i thought awhile ago, i read about a diff site you could get the trip ins thru for quite a bit cheaper than dcl's....can anyone help me out? can i drop it thru dcl or is it a one time deal, and i'm stuck with it? i booked 2 rooms, and i think it would knock my price down a little...
any little bit helps.....

I'm thinking we'll be down to at least 2 degrees of separation by the time we cruise, and will be on a first name basis with lots of people by the time we disembark. It's a small ship. It's a long cruise. You do the math.

That was so wild with our last cruise group. I swear someone joined the group and said they were from little town A and 2 other people had lived there or been there before. It was neat too.

can anyone help me out with the dcl trip ins stuff?? i'm so confused!! when i looked at my confirmation...it said purchased travel insurance. so..i assume that that means i've paid alittle more for it? i thought awhile ago, i read about a diff site you could get the trip ins thru for quite a bit cheaper than dcl's....can anyone help me out? can i drop it thru dcl or is it a one time deal, and i'm stuck with it? i booked 2 rooms, and i think it would knock my price down a little...
any little bit helps.....

Insurance for the 4 of us was 536 or so with DCL. Call accessamerica.com and ask for their AAA family plan where kids are insured for free. :thumbsup2 This is the same company that DCL uses.

So they are dropping like flies tonight with another milestone around the corner. Can't believe I hit the last one less than 12 hours ago. YIKES!

Since Judy posted the listing though I became aware how close I am to my own milestone on this thread.

I just can't go to sleep knowing that this is pending. All of the excitement should be today.

This is my 1000th post on this thread. I have to say that you are making the fact that I am unable to cruise with our friends for the first time in 4 years a little easier. :)

milestone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter