8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ....I ment for the ones that just wanted to jump ...I cant believe that some people are actually reading all these posts ...LOL

What say you !

pirate:

I say a lot of people have been lurking trying to decide if they really want to be on the ship with us. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is too scarey but when I saw them say that about needing help I was going to post that you would be giving step by step directions...maybe even a video from the Captain. :lmao:

Its scarey sometimes how we think alike ...are you sure your not my sister from a different mother ..or something like that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

Oh come on ...my 14 year old DS gets up and irons his clothes everymorning before school ....

I will not show you how to Iron as Jack ...LOL Just how to do the Transfers ...

pirate:

I don't iron........I stand at the dryer and wait for the ding! Voila - ironed clothes :rotfl:

Mary Rose

After going back and forth with DH on which repo cruise he will be able to do with his work schedule, DU came through for us and we are taking the Magic from our house back to hers. Looking forward to celebrating our 20th ann. and meeting all of you.

Greetings all,
We will be joining as well. Booked online this morning without too much stress. Wow I feel even luckier after having read back about 30 pages worth of posts. It will be me 33 and the boyfriend 37.
Have a question though. Was going to email to transfer res. to DU but just looked on their website and it looks like the OBC is good till end of Feb. But read on here needed to email today. Can someone please explain to the former blonde. Thanks, looking forward to chatting and meeting everyone.
Rachel

I don't iron........I stand at the dryer and wait for the ding! Voila - ironed clothes :rotfl:

Mary Rose

I wish that the clothes came out of the dryer wrinkle free for me. Of course sometimes it takes me a few days to get a load from the basket thru to the dryer.

Looks like I will be hanging with this WILD crew....

Snaged my ressie on the DCL website this AM. Cat6 2A2C for $9700 - no ins, no air, no transfers.

I am a newbie to DCL. Doing a 4day in Aug 07 to prep us for the 15 day EB REPO!

ROCK ON!

I'll tell you what , my head hurts so bad from today I finally broke down and took a Loratab ....Wahoo ...Now where is the Rum ...LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

OK!!! I'm here!! I've been kinda quiet today, because I had to get a little work done!! It was torture, but I HAD to get some work done!!!

But I got my e-mail from DU confirming that my ressie transfer was accepted!! WAHOOO!!! It's official!!!
:woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

I want to congratulate EVERYONE who got in!!!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Glad everything worked out for you !!!

Glad you Called!!! :rotfl2:

Hi all,
I am posting one last time to say I am removing my subscription to this thread. It is upsetting me to no end having to read about all of your success in getting the rooms you wanted and the fair prices I've seen. I am very happy for you, of course, but I have been left out of the party.
You see, it appears my TA forgot about me. I just don't see any other explanation for why my current ressie on the DCL site was never transferred to this cruise. yes, I have shot off an email to her.... But what are the chances of her reading it before tomorrow?
I realize that rooms will likely open up next week, but at what price? I could likely book a CAT 1 on a 7 night western for what I would likely have to pay for a cat 6 next week on this one.
If my luck changes, I'll let you all know, but for now--- it was nice chatting with you, or at least watching you all chat with each other.

Marcy

I was confirmed by my TA into a connecting Cat 4 8068 with my buddies Hannosmom and chichihoney next door in 8070
.....price for 2 in a cat 4 is $6866 with 10% OBDiscount and no ins. or transfers.

:dance3: I'm going THRU the Canal with Mickey, Chip-n-Dale!!! :dance3:

I say a lot of people have been lurking trying to decide if they really want to be on the ship with us. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't think this wierd, but I have been lurking on this thread and you folks sound like a fun bunch! I can't wait to meet all of you! I'm booked in a cat 9. I'll see if I can handle 11 days in the Med first though! Only other cruise I've been on is in 84 on Carnival Cruises.

I figure the only way we wouldn't take the repo is if we absolutely hated the 11 day Med cruise (as if that will be possible), or if Adventure by Disney offers a trip to Greece. (If offered, it will be a real hard decision to make as to which way to spend the summer of '08 !)

Marcy, I am so sorry. Hoping that you end up getting better news when you hear from your TA.

After going back and forth with DH on which repo cruise he will be able to do with his work schedule, DU came through for us and we are taking the Magic from our house back to hers. Looking forward to celebrating our 20th ann. and meeting all of you.

Greetings all,
We will be joining as well. Booked online this morning without too much stress. Wow I feel even luckier after having read back about 30 pages worth of posts. It will be me 33 and the boyfriend 37.
Have a question though. Was going to email to transfer res. to DU but just looked on their website and it looks like the OBC is good till end of Feb. But read on here needed to email today. Can someone please explain to the former blonde. Thanks, looking forward to chatting and meeting everyone.
Rachel

Looks like I will be hanging with this WILD crew....

Snaged my ressie on the DCL website this AM. Cat6 2A2C for $9700 - no ins, no air, no transfers.

I am a newbie to DCL. Doing a 4day in Aug 07 to prep us for the 15 day EB REPO!

ROCK ON!

:welcome: Aboard Mates .....Now swab the decks

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

I wish that the clothes came out of the dryer wrinkle free for me. Of course sometimes it takes me a few days to get a load from the basket thru to the dryer.

Lisa - I shouldn't lead you to believe "wrinkle-free", close enough for me though! :rotfl2:

Mary Rose

I was confirmed by my TA into a connecting Cat 4 8068 with my buddies Hannosmom and chichihoney next door in 8070
.....price for 2 in a cat 4 is $6866 with 10% OBDiscount and no ins. or transfers.

:dance3: I'm going THRU the Canal with Mickey, Chip-n-Dale!!! :dance3:

And , you forgot ....Captain Jack Sparrow :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter