8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see things going so badly here...

Especially on the day I got to meet several fine DIS-ers at the Yankees mini meet today.

I was the last to arrive at the Stadium.. and sat in my seat just as A-rod hot the HR!

DarthRugby was a great host - he even gave all the kids some great gifts! What a guy!

Pictures will follow from the others (as I did not bring my camera).

Can you get some info/links on this tour? I would love to have it added to the website.

Hi ... The only info/link I have is the main Disney Adventure by Disney site. They have only a brief description as follows:

Backstage Magic * 6 Days/5 Nights
Hollywood and the Disneyland® Resort
Enjoy VIP treatment when you visit legendary Hollywood landmarks, see how the magic is made at Walt Disney Imagineering, eat lunch on the lot at Walt Disney Studios, and get a peek behind the fantasy at the Disneyland® Resort.

They should have more info posted in September. The info I gave was what the castmember on the phone told me. Others have confirmed the same in fo on the ABD forum.

BTW ... The website you mentioned, is that the same as the one that was just released? Or is there another one??? As I mentioned earlier, I have been away for awhile, and was wondering what was up with the website??

Thanks.

My neighbor has a Yorkie named Pinocchio, and I want to dognap him! (I would never actually DO that....but I do have the urges to take him and run when I see them out for a walk) He is the cutest little guy.

They are so cute but again lots of maintenance. I had to pop an allergy pill everytime I groomed them. Now after the Poodle (who had to be put down ) :guilty: we have a Boston Terrier who is DHs buddy

Hello everyone .. I popped in to say hi ... as I've been away on my Med Trip for awhile. The trip was fantastic. I just hope the next cruise will be just as good or better. It looks like Kirstyn and I will be joining all of you. We were fine on the 11 day cruise, so 15 should be a breeze. I'm glad the sea days are split up though, as I don't if I could handle more than 2 in a row. I'm also hoping the ports on this trip won't be as expensive as the ports in the med.

Hope all is well with everyone and their families. Happy birthday to all I've missed. To all who need pixie dust ... here is a big dose --

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

It looks like some issues have arisen since I've been gone, I hope they all get resolved before the cruise. I have no idea what has transpired, I just hope that things don't cause the thread to be shut down.

I actually wanted to introduce a new topic! Has anyone checked out the new ABD tours offered next year? They are offering two in California next summer. One tours the California coast from San Fran to LA and arrives in LA on the 16th of August. The second one is called BackStage Magic and starts in Hollywood on Aug. 12 and ends up in Disneyland on the 17th. My daughter and I have reserved a spot on the Backstage Magic one. It sounds really awesome. You get backstage tours of the Jim Henson studio, the Jimmy Kimmel show and lunch at the Walt Disney Imagineering studio. You also get to stay at the Grand Californian and get a backstage visit to the Indiana Jones show. They have room for up to 45 people (I think). Anyway, if you are interested, you can hold a spot now, and once they announce the prices, you have 14 days to confirm your spot. Sounds like a great way to kick off the cruise!!!

To the owner of Dante, where did you get the cute mickey shirt? It is the cutest!!!! Your puppy is adorable.

I can tell you that everyone I have spoken to loves the trips. They say Disney takes care of everything. One older woman I spoke to said she did the Costa Rica tour and even did the zip. Made me feel chicken. She said everytime they stepped into the hotel a drink was waiting for them.:thumbsup2 She highly recommended them. I was actually looking at the southwest tour they had.

I saw this posted on Mousesavers a few days ago. Sounds great, but it would be nice if the prices were posted.

I wonder if ABD will be able to secure seating for Fantasmic or at Club 33(is that the correct name :confused: )
Club 33 would be nice:thumbsup2

ugh!
Thank you for posting this.
I just went to look and I see my PRIVATE email address is listed there now for the entire world to see. I'd sent my info to Lisa and then immediately afterwards asked her to change my email address to a more public one as I don't give that one out to hardly anyone (my mistake for giving it in the first place). it obviously wasn't changed and now the entire world can see it.

Thanks a lot Jeff.

We need a mod- pronto, to delete the info off Jeff's post so atleast it won't be shared with the world. It really needs to be off that website though. ugh I can't believe this!

(ps. my more public email I don't mind if anyone here, on the web, any board sees it. but that is my super private email address that I don't want to have to change because people get ahold of it, viruses get sent from their computers without even their knowledge, I start getting spam, etc. I've kept that same email address for years now by keeping it super private and now that is probably ruined!)

Big Oopsy

Hey Jeff...way to go. Since you WERE working on that site all along....as you just now so MATURELY showed us....why didn't you TELL SOMEONE??

People have been asking about a website on here forever, and not a peep out of you!

I really am also ashamed for ever having stood up for you. You just proved that you didn't deserve it.

Mature.....very mature.

Too true and what's worse is that some of us actually believed that everything else was just a lie because of it. I am heartily ashamed of myself for having gotten caught up in this and for whatever part I may have played in it.

Especially on the day I got to meet several fine DIS-ers at the Yankees mini meet today.

I was the last to arrive at the Stadium.. and sat in my seat just as A-rod hot the HR!

DarthRugby was a great host - he even gave all the kids some great gifts! What a guy!

This is quite a downer, isn't it?

On a happier note, glad to hear you all had a great time at the game! I would love to see the pictures....I hope anyone who took some is willing to share.

Yes, a great day was had by all! Pete and Jack sure know how to host a get-together. Thanks again guys for a GREAT afternoon - topped off by ARod hitting number 500 just for us!:rotfl2:

Wow! Peter is a great host :thumbsup2
And the best part of it aside from the 500 is THE YANKEES WON !!!!!!

By the way, it was around this time 39 years ago we got engaged at Yankee Stadium. Of course it was in the Old Days and Mickey Mantle was still playing:rotfl2: That game went into so many extra innings, we left before midnight as I recall.

Pete is so neat. hehe
I wish I'd been able to come! I bet it was a blast!!!

I do not appreciate that you published a web site in your post that has my information without my permission. I would request that you remove this link immediately and also remove my name and any personal information about me or my family IMMEDIATELY!!

I am certain there are others here who feel the same way.

My apologies, that wasn't my intention. It has been many months since I have worked on this information. The manifest has been deleted.

BTW...the spreadsheet that has these names has been floating out there for months. It was given to me when I was building the website.

Ladies and gentlemen the link has been removed.

Not sure what all the tension is about but remember that you are planning a Disney cruise and this should be fun!

Carry on!

Hey Jeff...way to go. Since you WERE working on that site all along....as you just now so MATURELY showed us....why didn't you TELL SOMEONE??

People have been asking about a website on here forever, and not a peep out of you!

I really am also ashamed for ever having stood up for you. You just proved that you didn't deserve it.

Mature.....very mature.

I did tell Lisa and Theresa that the website was done. Why am I taking the blame for this. :confused3

I did what I was told and Theresa was going to take over just filling in the content. How the heck is this my fault?

Yes, a great day was had by all! Pete and Jack sure know how to host a get-together. Thanks again guys for a GREAT afternoon - topped off by ARod hitting number 500 just for us!:rotfl2:

You meant the DIS group didn't catch the 500th? I figured we would be seeing pics of all of you holding the ball that is paying for the TOAL tax increase!! :lmao: :lmao:

Was a great game on tv, must have been better live.

My apologies, that wasn't my intention. It has been many months since I have worked on this information. The manifest has been deleted.

BTW...the spreadsheet that has these names has been floating out there for months. It was given to me when I was building the website.

BTW...the speadsheet wasn't "floating" anywhere. It was in Lisa's trusted hands. Apparently her trusting your hands with it was a BIG MISTAKE.

I'm not sure, but I heard that we get to see Walt's apartment (is that Club 33), plus we get reserved seats for Indiana Jones show, and front of the line for Indiana Jones. The girl at ABD said she wouldn't be surprised if we got fastpasses for our free day at Disneyland. Not sure though?

Funny thing is that we do not have an Indiana Jone SHOW at Disneyland. :rotfl2: We do have an Indiana Jones ride and there is a fastpass for that.

BTW...the speadsheet wasn't "floating" anywhere. It was in Lisa's trusted hands. Ap

parently her trusting your hands with it was a BIG MISTAKE.

I was trying to show that I had built the website as I was told to build.

I already apologized for forgetting that information was on the site. As I said it has been many months since I completed it. Sorry again

Ladies and gentlemen the link has been removed.

Not sure what all the tension is about but remember that you are planning a Disney cruise and this should be fun!

Carry on!

Well said.

You meant the DIS group didn't catch the 500th? I figured we would be seeing pics of all of you holding the ball that is paying for the TOAL tax increase!! :lmao: :lmao:

Was a great game on tv, must have been better live.

Warn me will you. I was drinking something :surfweb:

And the game wasn't on tv here.But it is on DHs MLB on his puter! I'll run it to see if I see you guys

I know that you are well aware of the security concerns that most of us had following the spamming incident a few months ago. It was because of that very concern that you were asked to apply your expertise to creating a secure site. I really don't know or care what your intention was in putting that post out there, but someone in your field certainly should know better. That is what makes me believe it was very intentional on your part.

Furthermore, although you claim the information has been "floating" out there for months, it has actually been carefully guarded by Lisa and others with access to it. You are the one who chose to just throw it out there. And you clearly did so out of spite.

To protest otherwise is just not credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter