8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this posted on Mousesavers a few days ago. Sounds great, but it would be nice if the prices were posted.

I wonder if ABD will be able to secure seating for Fantasmic or at Club 33(is that the correct name :confused: )

I'm not sure, but I heard that we get to see Walt's apartment (is that Club 33), plus we get reserved seats for Indiana Jones show, and front of the line for Indiana Jones. The girl at ABD said she wouldn't be surprised if we got fastpasses for our free day at Disneyland. Not sure though?

What lies are they perpetuating? they just quoted your own words!

*confused*

Judy....okay, I am clueless. I had/have no idea what all of the buzz was/is. I'm assuming there may have been a lot of "behind the scenes" communication going on about all of this.....but then again, I don't always get the chance to read every post, so maybe it was all discussed here.

I am pretty sure there are many others who feel the same way I feel. I am so grateful to anyone and everyone who has given of their time, talent & yes, even treasure to make this cruise experience better for the whole group. I'm sorry if some people have not gotten the recognition they deserve....and I feel really bad that there have been so many hurt feelings.

One question for you, Judy....I may have missed this some time ago....are you also no longer going on this cruise? I don't see it listed in your sig...Feel free to PM me to answer.

Bucki,

She probably won't come back anytime soon so.... Yes she has canceled the cruise..Here family decided that DCL was not there cup of tea anymore with the new RCCL boats out and older children.. It has nothing to do with whats going on here

I'm not sure, but I heard that we get to see Walt's apartment (is that Club 33), plus we get reserved seats for Indiana Jones show, and front of the line for Indiana Jones. The girl at ABD said she wouldn't be surprised if we got fastpasses for our free day at Disneyland. Not sure though?

Oooh, interesting. Fastpasses all day at Disneyland would be awesome!

Thank you for proving my point that many pass judge on me without knowing "thing one" about me.

Back in January a thread was started on the other forum attacking me. Many people on that forum made comments about me that weren't true; they weren't even close, but then again I am not surprised since not one of them knows me personally, but all from the posts they certainly made it seem like they did.

My favorite lie was that I sailed on the original May 2005 Repo and tried buying up all the souvenirs so there wouldn't be any left for anyone else. This one was almost laughable since I wasn't even on that sailing.

Once again people like you pass judge on me without knowing "thing one" about me. I do not have an account on the other forum and I visited it only once to confirm what everybody on the DIS had told me that someone started a thread calling me a moron; many after that continued to "dog pile" the insults without provocation.

Thank you continuing to perpetuate more lies.

Your Welcome. However, does that mean the Captian, BIP, Judy, Lisa and a few others are liars also?

Judy....okay, I am clueless. I had/have no idea what all of the buzz was/is. I'm assuming there may have been a lot of "behind the scenes" communication going on about all of this.....but then again, I don't always get the chance to read every post, so maybe it was all discussed here.

I am pretty sure there are many others who feel the same way I feel. I am so grateful to anyone and everyone who has given of their time, talent & yes, even treasure to make this cruise experience better for the whole group. I'm sorry if some people have not gotten the recognition they deserve....and I feel really bad that there have been so many hurt feelings.

One question for you, Judy....I may have missed this some time ago....are you also no longer going on this cruise? I don't see it listed in your sig...Feel free to PM me to answer.

Add me to list of the clueless... not sure what they mean by the "other board." I have enough trouble keeping up with this one! And I agree with you that I am grateful to all who have done work throughout the entire life of the thread.

First of all I am not even on the thread anymore but I do have to say it awfully funny that you should ask about the last blow up.....you know it did concern you Jeff.......

For those that are unaware...Jeff was the one who volunteered to do the website for Lisa. After months of Lisa trying to get in touch with Jeff to no avail, it left some of the remaining cruisers wondering what to do. We did not want to step on your toes because you were the webdesigner. JR built a website and somewhere down the line people were mislead that it was Lisa's fault and not yours. I just wanted those remaining here to understand that you were the one who dropped the ball and not Lisa. Lisa spent hours of her time gathering all the info and organizing it and then as far as I know it was never used by you. You could not even answer her attempts at finding out what was going on with the website. Then miraculously, the website opens and you are back. Strange coincidence?

Not sure what you are talking about Judy. I spent many hours working on the Pirates2008.com website. I created a login, registration, and a manifest page that all connect to a database which I also created. All the programmatic work was done by me and the balance of the work (mostly the content) was to be filled in by Theresa.

Don't believe me then go to link removed and type in the username ****** and password ******.How would I know the ****** login unless I created it. I was actually upset that I did a lot of work and nothing ever became of it.

I am not going to defend anything else; I can see things are worse now then they were back in January.

I recently spoke to Lisa and she certainly didn't convey not being able to get ahold of me.

Good Lord things are out of control.

I actually wanted to introduce a new topic! Has anyone checked out the new ABD tours offered next year? They are offering two in California next summer. One tours the California coast from San Fran to LA and arrives in LA on the 16th of August. The second one is called BackStage Magic and starts in Hollywood on Aug. 12 and ends up in Disneyland on the 17th. My daughter and I have reserved a spot on the Backstage Magic one. It sounds really awesome. You get backstage tours of the Jim Henson studio, the Jimmy Kimmel show and lunch at the Walt Disney Imagineering studio. You also get to stay at the Grand Californian and get a backstage visit to the Indiana Jones show. They have room for up to 45 people (I think). Anyway, if you are interested, you can hold a spot now, and once they announce the prices, you have 14 days to confirm your spot. Sounds like a great way to kick off the cruise!!!

Can you get some info/links on this tour? I would love to have it added to the website.

Add me to list of the clueless... not sure what they mean by the "other board." I have enough trouble keeping up with this one! And I agree with you that I am grateful to all who have done work throughout the entire life of the thread.

We would say the name but unfortunately we aren't allowed. It is banned from being discussed. Just suffice it to say, it is a board of fellow Disney lovers. Some who still post here and some who do not. They have a large group on the repo cruise as well.

(kind of sounds like super secretive topsecret stuff huh?) Anyway sorry to make anyone feel like they are only reading the end of the story but is it what shaped and formed this thread in the beginning and made there have to be 2 seperate groups .......because of misconceptions ........

My imitation of Crash is now over........I really will leave

Not sure what you are talking about Judy. I spent many hours working on the link removed. I created a login, registration, and a manifest page that all connect to a database which I also created. All the programmatic work was done by me and the balance of the work (mostly the content) was to be filled in by Theresa.

How would I know that unless I created it. I was actually upset that I did a lot of work and nothing ever became of it.

I am not going to defend anything else; I can see things are worse now then they were back in January.

I recently spoke to Lisa and she certainly didn't convey not being able to get ahold of me.

I do not appreciate that you published a web site in your post that has my information without my permission. I would request that you remove this link immediately and also remove my name and any personal information about me or my family IMMEDIATELY!!

I am certain there are others here who feel the same way.

WAY TO GO JEFF...... YOU JUST GAVE THE WORLD EVERYONE'S E-MAIL ADDRESS AND CRUISE INFO. The whole reason for creating this website was to protect it and now you just released it to anyone reading this.....

Smart, very smart.....

Not sure what you are talking about Judy. I spent many hours working on the link removed. I created a login, registration, and a manifest page that all connect to a database which I also created. All the programmatic work was done by me and the balance of the work (mostly the content) was to be filled in by Theresa.

Don't believe me then go to and type in the username and password . How would I know that unless I created it. I was actually upset that I did a lot of work and nothing ever became of it.

Pardon me for getting into this. Just a heads up for everyone.

I know many here had issues with their email addresses "being out there". Anyone can log onto the site posted above and find your email addresses and cabin numbers.

Jeff maybe you can email or PM the website.

I deleted it when I quoted you.

Ok so I am not gone.......

and now you just gave it away for anyone to view........that was impulsive......

NOTICE NOTICE calling all solicitors.......list of 200 email addresses for junk mail..........you don't even have to buy them.....

Don't believe me then go to How would I know that unless I created it. I was actually upset that I did a lot of work and nothing ever became of it.

I can not believe that you just did this. My personal info is not up for anyone and everyone to read. I want my info removed from this site IMMEDIATELY.

I do not appreciate that you published a web site in your post that has my information without my permission. I would request that you remove this link immediately and also remove my name and any personal information about me or my family IMMEDIATELY!!

I am certain there are others here who feel the same way.

ugh!
Thank you for posting this.
I just went to look and I see my PRIVATE email address is listed there now for the entire world to see. I'd sent my info to Lisa and then immediately afterwards asked her to change my email address to a more public one as I don't give that one out to hardly anyone (my mistake for giving it in the first place). it obviously wasn't changed and now the entire world can see it.

Thanks a lot Jeff.

We need a mod- pronto, to delete the info off Jeff's post so atleast it won't be shared with the world. It really needs to be off that website though. ugh I can't believe this!

(ps. my more public email I don't mind if anyone here, on the web, any board sees it. but that is my super private email address that I don't want to have to change because people get ahold of it, viruses get sent from their computers without even their knowledge, I start getting spam, etc. I've kept that same email address for years now by keeping it super private and now that is probably ruined!)

Not sure what you are talking about Judy. I spent many hours working on the linked removed. I created a login, registration, and a manifest page that all connect to a database which I also created. All the programmatic work was done by me and the balance of the work (mostly the content) was to be filled in by Theresa.

I have not posted on this board in quite a long time for many reasons. As evident by recent posts, the nonsense has grown totally out of control. Congratulations on getting me to post again to say the following:

I did not ever grant you permission to post any of my personal information on a web site that would be open to the entire websurfing world. I do not appreciate what you have done and demand that you remedy it IMMEDIATELY. Thank you.

All of you that quoted Jeff's post should go back and remove the link.

If not, when he(or a mod) removes it from his post, it will still show in yours.

Hey Jeff...way to go. Since you WERE working on that site all along....as you just now so MATURELY showed us....why didn't you TELL SOMEONE??

People have been asking about a website on here forever, and not a peep out of you!

I really am also ashamed for ever having stood up for you. You just proved that you didn't deserve it.

Mature.....very mature.

All of you that quoted Jeff's post should go back and remove the link.

If not, when he(or a mod) removes it from his post, it will still show in yours.

You're right....good point....and worth quoting to repeat it.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter