8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our families will also be on this cruise. Only 61 more sleeps until we leave!! Is it too late to order wristbands? There will be myself, DH, DD 13, DS 7, DBIL, DSIL, DNeice 12, DNephew 8, along with my parents. It's going to be very hard to go back to reality after 15 days on the Magic.

I was wondering if any Eastbound Panama Canal cruisers have set up a Poker Game day or night (or if anyone is interested) I've got 3 men that I've got to keep busy so us ladies can enjoy more spa time on sea days. If there are no plans already arranged, and you might like to get rid of you DH for an afternoon or 2, PM me.

Wendy

Our families will also be on this cruise. Only 61 more sleeps until we leave!! Is it too late to order wristbands? There will be myself, DH, DD 13, DS 7, DBIL, DSIL, DNeice 12, DNephew 8, along with my parents. It's going to be very hard to go back to reality after 15 days on the Magic.

I was wondering if any Eastbound Panama Canal cruisers have set up a Poker Game day or night (or if anyone is interested) I've got 3 men that I've got to keep busy so us ladies can enjoy more spa time on sea days. If there are no plans already arranged, and you might like to get rid of you DH for an afternoon or 2, PM me.

Wendy

Check out the first post, links and such there

On that note, I apologize in advance if I appear tackily clad on embarktion day. I am either going to be wearing a pirate shirt way too small or too big. I was really confused on the sizes.
Coral

I just ordered the XL...I need room for my Rubenesque figure!

8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

lastscan-2.jpg

Welcome! This is the latest incarnation for the Captain Jack's Repossession Repositioning Cruise to Port Canaveral thru The Panama Canal. This thread is largely impossible to keep up with, even for the most active poster. However, its a lot of fun with a great group of people, so jump in and say hi, even if you can't sit here reading 24/7.

In order to keep all of the relevant information in some sort of order, we have a Website that has a lot of good information on ports, packing, etc. There is a really good "virtual cruise" that takes you day by day through the cruise, a must see and guaranteed to get you even more excited for the cruise. While you are there, sign up for our mailing list using the webmaster link on the main page.

Most important information posted on this thread is cut/paste by the good people here and placed on our planning boards. This is also the place to go to sign up for any of the events you are interested, ask questions where you don't have to search through 1,000 posts to find the answer, etc.

So fasten your seat belt, keep your hands and head inside the car at all times and have fun.....

Our Website

If you aren't on our mailing list or have questions about our group, feel free to pm me

We also chat ever Friday night. If the DIS chat link above doesn't work, we will be found here

THE PLANS

Some thoughts and plans for the cruise... (summarized on our website)

Pre Cruise Events

Official T-Shirts
The suggestion is to wear black for embarkation and white through the Panama Canal.

Pirates Wristbands – Mail order in May or June
Click for more info.

Mini Pirate Cruise Journals Task Force PM sk8ingmom to participate
We are taking a group approach to creating journals for the kids. There will be a double page spread for each day with a few activities (word search, solve a puzzle, find the answer to a question type of thing) related to where we were that day (examples from prior cruises: look for 6-toed cats in Key West, learn a few Spanish words in Costa Maya, etc.). On sea days, there will be some on-board things to do (how many steps is our room from the kids club, go down the Mickey slide at least 5x, how fast is the ship going right now). Creating the pages requires a little bit of kid-level research about each of the ports and and some creatve brain time making up activities. If we have enough interested parents, each person could volunteer to 'research' a port and come up with a few kid-level facts, questions, activities. Sk8ingmom would be happy to create the page layouts and .pdfs for people to download and print pre-cruise. Any takers? More details on Planning Boards

Saturday August 16, Disneyland

Disneyland DIS meet in the days prior to the cruise
(Task Force Leader DisneyPilots – PM to participate)

Meet and greet fellow Pirates at Disneyland in the days leading up to the cruise. Have a chance to begin connecting names, faces and DIS id’s before we embark on our journey.

Disneyland Fantasmic DIS meet (Task Force Leaders Bellelinus and got2travel )
Meet and greet fellow Pirates at Disneyland for Fantasmic! A few of the Pirates will be saving seats for the whole gang, sign up on the Planning Boards. The Fantasmic show at DL is different that WDW in that it is not in a stadium but the area surrounding the Rivers of America in Frontierland and New Orleans Square. The show is better since they use the actual ships that sail around the river.

Port Area Dinner Meet
For those who will be staying in the San Pedro area on August 16, a group of Pirates will be heading to an area restaurant for dinner and socializing. Visit the Planning Boards and say “hi” if you want to join us.

Port Area Tall Ships Display
For those who will be staying in the San Pedro area on August 16, the tall ships will be visiting the port area. Roger (Goofyonthehiseas) posted some details on the Planning Boards if you want to know more.

Sunday August 17 Embarkation

Charter bus/busses to pick up DISers from DL area hotels to take us to the port – PM SmeeCanada if interested
(Task Force Leaders - Grandma x3, Bellelinus, smeecanada)

This one is self-explanatory. Why worry about DCL transfers, taxis, limos, etc. We are looking to have a few stops at the Ho-Jo’s and Disneyland hotels to carry interested Pirates to the port. A brief stop at a grocery/liquor store is also being considered.

Meet and Greet at the Terminal
This one is self-explanatory. Once you have checked in, can see (and for some of us taste) the Disney Magic, look for the gang in their embarkation day T-Shirts (most in black). We will be grabbing some space in the terminal to shake hands, hug, laugh and say "Great to have a face to go with the DIS id, we can deal with names later!"

Meet and Greet during sail away
This one is self-explanatory. After you have grabbed something to eat, dumped the day bags at the room and are ready to hit the decks, look for the Pirate gang hanging out on Deck 10 by the ….. well, not sure where yet, but we will discuss the location and take lots of pictures of each other and the Sail Away Party!

Sea Day Events – Date to be determined

Shots Around the Ship (Task Force Chair eeyorelvr10)
Join Laura as the Pirates enjoy Shots Around The Ship (SATS).

Secret Mickey – Throughout the Cruise – PM eeyorelvr10 to participate(Task Force Leaders pbader and eeyorelvr10)
Couples, individuals and children can participate in a “Secret Mickey” gift exchange over the course of the trip. Each participant will give and get several small gifts (about 5 gifts, total $25-30). Near the end of the trip (last sea day), there will be a get together for all the Secret Mickey’s to reveal their identities.

Wine & cheese social – Sea Day Activity
(TASK FORCE LEADERS NEEDED)

Get together with the Pirates for some wine and cheese during one of the restful sea days.

Scrapbook swap- Sea Day Activity
(TASK FORCE LEADERS NEEDED)

Scrappers alert! Come and share with fellow scrap booking Pirates

Fish Mail aka Fish extender gifting
(Fish Mail aka Fish extender planning and drinking committee -- bellelinus, micmse2003, castoff, tiggrbaby, captaincrash, magiroux, geffric, 4boons, goofyforlife, celestine, m&m's mom, Nutty4Disney, arlenesp, poohmomof5 - grab a barstool to participate....LOL)

Like to leave trinkets in other Pirates’ fish extenders? Sign up and get a list of where the Pirates are staying so you can travel around spreading a little pixie dust of your own.

Wench's tea - Sea Day Activity – Limited seating PM Grandma x3 for info and availability.
(Task Force Leader Grandma x3)

Join the ladies in Palo for a sophisticated Pirate tea.

Wench's brunch- Sea Day Activity – Limited seating PM Grandma x3 for info and availability.
(Task Force Leader Grandma x3)

Join the ladies in Palo for a sophisticated Pirate brunch.

Beer/Wine/Tequila/Martini Tastings (as a group) – e-mail to participate
(Task Force Leaders got2travel and MrsScooby)

Have you ever wanted to learn the difference between Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc? Have you wondered whether the rule really is white with fish, red with beef? Does the term “shaken not stirred” mean anything to you other than James Bond ? Are you just as confused as I am.....Barley, Hops, Pilsner, Lager, Stout..... what does it all mean? “Lick, Slam, Suck” - no it's not x-rated but do you know what it means? Come join us for group tastings. We are working on arranging private tastings during our sea days. At this time we do not have specific details, but we are looking for a show of interest. We are requesting Wine, Beer, Tequila, Rum and Martini tastings. No, we will not be tasting all those at the same time. There will be separate sessions planned for each. And for those of you (like me ) who want to attend them all, they will be scheduled at different times. (And hopefully different days!) These will be exactly like the tastings that DCL regularly schedules, but will be limited to those folks in our group. Each tasting will cost $12-15 per person (subject to DCL's current rates).

Sea Day 1 Formal Night​
Monday, August 18, 2008

Room Tour (Task Force Leader A Litle Pixie Dust – PM to participate)
Ever wonder how the other ½ lives? Take a tour of Category 12 up through Category ?? cabins to see what they look like. Volunteers needed to organize and to host with their cabins.

Kids Meet and Greet/Post Card Exchange (Task Force Leader Needed – discuss on the Planning Boards)
How about a hometown/home state postcard swap on the first sea day as a kids meet and greet? Each kid can bring postcards from their state or local area. On the back of the postcard a greeting can be written, including things like the state birds, motto and other news. We can bring a map of the world and see how many states and countries could be colored in - many children have not met so many others from different parts of the states/world. This information can then be used in a school report (for those who may be missing school, great way to show the educational value of this trip). You can go to the local Dollar stores for postcards. You can go to websites that list the various songs, mottos, mascots of the state and print these and paste them to the back. A screen name can be included for reference. Other suggestions include a scrapbook or journal for the trip. Visit the Planning Boards and discuss.

Cabo San Lucas​
Tuesday August 19, 2008 Cabo San Lucas Arrive 9:00 a.m. Aboard 4:30 p.m.
Remember that we will be tendering in Cabo, give extra time.

Cabo Beach Day
Given the short time in port, a few of the Pirates will be selecting a nearby beach and enjoying the Mexican sun and surf. Many will wander over to the Cabo Wabo (see below) for a drink(s) before returning to the ship. Discussion of this relaxing day can be found on the Planning Board

Cabo Wabo Tequila and Fun – Group event
Before heading back to the ship, stop by Cabo’s hot spot, owned by Sammy Hagar for a shot of Tequila or just some fun with the Pirates

Cabo Dolphins
A few of the Pirates are thinking about doing the Cabo Dolphins on their own or through DCL. If you are interested, post on the thread and they will tell you what they have planned. (DCL may have booked all available openings, check with Cabo Dolphins for non-DCL availability).

Boat Tour of Lands End
A number of the beach goers are thinking of swinging out to see the Los Arcos formation either on the way to or from the beach. We will look at whether a large charter or smaller glass bottom boats are easiest to arrange. Discuss it on the Planning Boards.

Puerto Vallarta​
Wednesday August 20, 2008 Puerto Vallarta Arrive 9:30 a.m. Aboard 11:30 p.m.

Pirate Zip-Lines – for more information, check the planning boards
Join fellow Pirates at the 1 p.m. Zip Line tour and fly high above the forest in a never to be forgotten adventure!

Sea Day​
Thursday, August 21, 2008

Acapulco and Mexican Deck Party
Friday August 22, 2008 Acapulco Arrive 6:30 a.m. Aboard 1:00 p.m.
Remember the early departure

With such a short time in port, there are no group events planned at this time. Keep an eye on the threads for any changes.
Many Pirates that haven't seen the cliff divers are leaning towards the DCL excursion.

Sea Day
Saturday August 23, 2008

PJ breakfast in Lumiere's - Sea Day Activity
(TASK FORCE LEADERS cruisin'Mike)

Admit it, there’s nothing better than lounging around on a lazy day in your pajamas! Well, here is your chance, join the pajama clad Pirates for breakfast in Lumiere’s.

Mickey Ice Cream Bar Speed Eating Challenge
Saturday August 23 --- Day number 7 ( Sea day after Acapulco )
Time: 1:00 PM Sharp
Place: Will let ya know
(Task Force Leader CaptainCrash - PM for info Check the planning boards)

Warm up those eating skills, or is it cool them off? Either way, it’s a refreshing contest that everyone can sink their teeth into an ear? Come show your Mickey Ice Cream Bar eating prowess and your innocence while winning cool prizes (well, maybe just recognition as the winner).

Sea Day​
Sunday, August 24, 2008 Semi-Formal Night

Morning Catholic Mass in (location) at (time). Thanks Father Mike!

Panama Canal​

Wear your white T-Shirt. More activities and details to be included in future newsletters.

Cartagena and Tropical Deck Party
Tuesday August 26, 2008 Cartagena Arrive 9:30 a.m. Aboard 5:30 p.m.

Mr. Emerald Tour
Details posted, the Pirates are looking at a non-DCL tour of Cartagena. If you are interested, let us know on the Planning Boards.

Hawaiian Shirt Contest – Sea Day Activity (second or third sea day)
(Task Force Leader – Sarangel - PM to participate)

Gather with the Pirates and show off you craziest shirts and our panel of wenches, swabbies and pirates will select the best shirt. Winner will be awarded a Hawaiian shirt custom made by Sarangel (fine print: Winner to provide material and buttons.)

Sea Day​
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aruba
Thursday August 28, 2008 Aruba Arrive 7:00 a.m. Aboard 11:30 p.m.

Pirate Snorkeling – for more information, check the planning boards
Join fellow Pirates on a non DCL excursion to snorkel, swing and barbeque in the clear waters of Aruba

Sea Day Pirate Night​
Friday, August 29, 2008

Jolly Roger's Photo Scavenger Hunt
(Group Activity – Visit the Planning Boards for more info.)

We will make up teams out of those that sign up to participate. Depending on the interest the size of the teams may vary. Each team will need one digital camera/team. Each team will be will be given a list of items/places on the Magic that must be photographed with one of the team members in the photo. First team that collects all of the designated photos and returns to the starting point will be deemed the winner. The list of items/places may require some thought and knowledge of the ship.
Example: Paintbrush Since this would be an easy one, the team would head off to Animators Palette and take a picture of the paintbrush outside the restaurant with one of the team members in the pictures.

POTC Characters for Pirate Night – Pirate Night
(Group Activity – PM DisneyVegas1 for costuming advice)

Pirate night is fun, but with the Capt. Jack crew on board it will be spectacular! Imagine all of our Pirates dressed as the characters from POTC along with the DCL crew! Bring your cameras!

Sea Day Formal Night – Ballroom Under the Stars​
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Grown Up Princesses – Sea Day Activity – PM got2travel or pdarrah for details
(Task Force Leaders got2travel and pdarrah)

Bring your tiara and gloves, on one of the formal or semi-formal nights, our lovely princesses will come to dinner in full regalia. If you would like to participate, pm Monica (got2travel) or Pamela (pdarrah) and they will keep you up to date on this fairy tale come true.

Castaway Cay
Sunday August 31, 2008 Castaway Cay Arrive 9:00 a.m. Aboard 5:00 p.m.

Morning Catholic Mass in (location) at (time). Thanks Father Mike!

Pirate Picture by the Dutchman – Castaway Cay
(Task Force Leader DisneyVegas1)
Early in the morning, the group will get together, in costume if possible, to have a group shot taken by Shutters in front of the Dutchman. Time and gathering location will be sent to the group at large once it’s finalized.

Castaway Cay Rugby Tournament – Castaway Cay
(Task Force Leader Darthrugby – PM is interested)
Learn cool terminology, get some exercise after two weeks of all you can eat sailing and have a great time with the Pirates Castaway Cay Rugby Tournament. This will take place on the beach.

Post Cruise Plans and Thoughts

PiratePass Photo CD/DVD and photo sharing website

In addition to your photos from Shutters, we will be putting together a CD or DVD of photos and sharing photos on a photo sharing website. Details to follow.

Dining On Board Plans/Info

Solo Cruisers

For those of us traveling solo or single parents or anyone who has a spouse that doesn't want to do Palo.

Let's link up for dinner one night. I don't know how to make it happen, but if anyone knows, can you tell me please? I'll also ask around. We might have to wait until we get on the ship. I don't think we can get the private dining room for dinner, but depending on interested maybe we can get 2 or 3 tables of 4??

Anyone interested please PM got2travel and she'll keep a list

Other Useful Information

And I thought I was lost with the pirate: , now this :cake: ??? - explained

If you want to post the Pirates banner in your signature or get some cool door magnet designs, they are here.

Our website has lots of information about the ports, some summarized on the thread:

Cabo San Lucas Information

Puerto Vallarta Information

Panama Canal Webcams - If you want to alert friends, family and jealous co-workers to watch for you as we cruise through the Panama Canal, let them know the official webcam location is http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html.

Tracking the Magic - Your friends, family and jealous co-workers can see where you are in our journey by checking the on-line tracking map at http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=C6PT7

Non-DCL Shore Excursions in Aruba, Puerto Vallarta and Cartagena

Currency in Mexico posts 1 2
Currency in Columbia 1 2
Currency in Aruba

Panama Canal Webcams
To see link click HERE.

Important Dates

05/04/2008 - 105 Day Excursion Window
05/19/2008 - 90 Day Excursion Window
06/03/2008 - 75 Day Excursion Window

Sunday August 17, 2008 Los Angeles - 4:00pm All aboard!
Monday August 18, 2008 At Sea
Tuesday August 19, 2008 Cabo San Lucas 9:00 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday August 20, 2008 Puerto Vallarta 9:30 a.m. 11:30 p.m.
Thursday August 21, 2008 At Sea
Friday August 22, 2008 Acapulco 6:30 a.m. 1:00 p.m.
Saturday August 23, 2008 At Sea
Sunday August 24, 2008 At Sea
Monday August 25, 2008 Panama Canal
Tuesday August 26, 2008 Cartagena 9:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday August 27, 2008 At Sea
Thursday August 28, 2008 Aruba 7:00 a.m. 11:30 p.m.
Friday August 29, 2008 At Sea
Saturday August 30, 2008 At Sea
Sunday August 31, 2008 Castaway Cay 9:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Monday September 1, 2008 Port Canaveral 7:35 a.m.

Welcome aboard the SIXTH (or twenty third) incarnation of this thread!
The old thread broken up
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Posts 1-2996 and 77958 - 82220
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2 Posts 2997 - 7993
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 3 Posts 7994 - 12990
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 4 Posts 12991 - 17988
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 5 Posts 17989 - 22986
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6 Posts 22987 - 27986
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 7 Posts 22987 - 32986
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8 Posts 32987 - 37986
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 9 Posts 37987 - 42984
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 10 Posts 42985 - 47984
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 11 Posts 47985 - 52966
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 12 Posts 52967 - 57965
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 13 Posts 57966 - 62965
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 14 Posts 62966 - 67963
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 15 Posts 67964 - 72957
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 16 Posts 72958 - 77957
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 17 Posts 77958 - 82955
8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC - Part 18 Posts 82956 - 83107
The new threads
#2/#19 thread 83108 - 86900
#3/#20 thread 86901 - 90515
#4/#21 thread 90516 - 94271
#5/#22 thread 94272 - 98011
#5/#23 98012 - 101754

There is a kids thread

blackbanner.jpg

Roger, that's good to hear. It would have been a real bummer if the ride was closed. My kids are already sad about SW. Thanks!

I'm kinda sad about Small World myself! Just as long as they don't shut down the Tea Cups,I'll be happy.

Hehehe DH pointed out that this will be the first time we'll be one of those crazy families that all dress the same!

Christopher is not usually into the matching outfits either but he is coming around. On our DCL 06, we had matching polo shirts that were pretty cool. I will try to get a picture of them soon.

Good afternoon everyone!

Well, it only took 3 weeks of my spare time but I finally finished our fishextender.

Very nice work! It was worth the time spent! :woohoo:

Thanks so much to all those that prayed for our family. Emma is doing much better. It was quite a scare but the infection was caught early. She is so fragile that the little things are turned into big things real quick. Whew!:) :hug:

Good afternoon everyone!

Well, it only took 3 weeks of my spare time but I finally finished our fishextender. He's a sample:

We already received all our goodies by mail to fill the FE's. The FE list is still growing I see.

Thank you Julie for all your work on this project.

Peter, It looks fantastic!!!

Hehehe DH pointed out that this will be the first time we'll be one of those crazy families that all dress the same!

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I am really footwear challenged. On one hand I hate shoes but on the other- realize they are a necessity.
My savior in this lifetime dillemma is when The Walking Company opened up near me this year.

I hate shoes. I've hated shoe shopping since I was a kid.....But, after reading one of your posts about TWC I went to their website -- it turns out we have one really close! I order a pair of shoes off their website and they are really comfortable!
Thanks!

Wendy

Welcome, Wendy and family!

Christopher is not usually into the matching outfits either but he is coming around. On our DCL 06, we had matching polo shirts that were pretty cool. I will try to get a picture of them soon.:

:thumbsup2

Thanks so much to all those that prayed for our family. Emma is doing much better. It was quite a scare but the infection was caught early. She is so fragile that the little things are turned into big things real quick. Whew!:) :hug:

We are so glad to hear that she is doing better!

Scrapbooking!

How about Day 5 (Thursday, August 21) as the day we do the scrapbook swap? In the afternoon around 2 or 3? Or in the morning around 11?

To email me add @aol.com to my screen name.......We can start keeping track of who wants to participate.

I hate shoes. I've hated shoe shopping since I was a kid.....But, after reading one of your posts about TWC I went to their website -- it turns out we have one really close! I order a pair of shoes off their website and they are really comfortable!
Thanks!

Yay! Hope you like them!

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

You should PM Laura (eeyorelvr10) -- her husband Steve has NEVER passed up an opportunity for a poker game and they will be on this cruise . . .

Welcome aboard!!!

I had to get out the hankies for this one.
I am a sucker for a preemie story and clicked on this one;
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25063903/.
Turns out it was the same great hospital Megan was born and the Dr's in the story are the same ones Megan had almost 12 years ago. The Dr. Swinndenerman (sp) was not Megan's Dr. but he was brand new low man on the todem pole so he was almost always the one I got information from on Megan.
Megan had the same heart surgery and intestinal surgery one of their babies did as well. Their kids were 1 lb 2 ozs and Megan was a big 1 lb and 5 ozs.

Also the drug the mom has - Magnesuim Sulfate- was the same I got and I was titled back for 3 weeks. I gues I am extremely lucky I did not get sick like her.

#4 Fortress of San Felipe, Gold museum, San Pedro Claver, Better Shopping

Leave Arrive Stop Duration
00:00 to 0:15 Drive to San Felipe Fortress 15 minutes
00:15 to 0:55 Visit San Felipe Fortress (*) 40 minutes
00:55 to 1:10 Drive to Plaza Bolivar 15 minutes
01:10 to 1:20 Photo stop Palace of Inquisition 10 minutes
01:30 to 1:55 Visit Gold Museum 25 minutes
01:55 to 2:00 Walk to Church San Pedro Claver 5 minutes
02:00 to 2:25 Visit Monastery & Church (*) 25 minutes
02:25 to 2:40 Drive to Pierino Gallo Plaza 15 minutes
02:40 to 3:30 Shopping at Pierino Gallo 50 minutes
03:30 to 3:50 Drive to Port (Manga mansions) 20 minutes

(*) Fee-paid entrance to monument/site 3hr50min

Mini Bus 15 Passengers $40 pp
18 Passengers $36 pp
21 Passengers $33 pp

#5 Fortress of San Felipe, Palace of Inquistion, Gold museum, San Pedro Claver, Better Shopping

Leave Arrive Stop Duration
00:00 to 0:15 Drive to San Felipe Fortress 15 minutes
00:15 to 0:55 Visit San Felipe Fortress (*) 40 minutes
00:55 to 1:10 Drive to Plaza Bolivar 15 minutes
01:10 to 1:50 Visit Palace of Inquistion (* ) 40 minutes
01:50 to 2:15 Visit Gold Museum 25 minutes
02:15 to 2:20 Walk to Church San Pedro Claver 5 minutes
02:20 to 2:45 Visit Monastery & Church (*) 25 minutes
02:45 to 3:00 Drive to Pierino Gallo Plaza 15 minutes
03:00 to 3:50 Shopping at Pierino Gallo 50 minutes
03:50 to 4:10 Drive to Port (Manga mansions) 20 minutes

4hr10minutes
(* ) fee paid to entrance/monument site

Mini Bus
15 Pass...........45 per person**
18 Pass............40 per person**
21 Pass............36 per person**

I estimated this as I don't know the entrance fee to the Palace

We are now possibly interested in tour #5 as an alternative to #4. Just need to confirm with Mum. Robert said that it sounded good.

We aren't bothered about shopping so will probably just sit and grab a drink while others are max out their CCs. ;)

Hi everyone!

Just home from seeing Kung Fu Panda...starting to prepare for our trip and going to attempt the t-**** transfer tonight. Will let you know how it goes!

It is fine to change. Just please go back, edit then delete your posting under the tour you don't want to do. It will make keeping track much easier. I won't have time to check on anything until after the 26th. Vacation her I come!!:goodvibes

DH will be the one NOT wearing a Pirate shirt. There was no way he wanted to match us --- we've never worn even slightly matchng outfits. I think he'll be sorry once he gets to the Port..........

Christopher is not usually into the matching outfits either but he is coming around. On our DCL 06, we had matching polo shirts that were pretty cool. I will try to get a picture of them soon.

Here's the picture of our matching shirts from the last cruise. That's the first time we all wore matching shirts -- even my in-laws joined in. The sling's from my rotator cuff surgery two weeks prior to the cruise!

They say 'Troop Treece'.:banana:

IMG_3455-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter