8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #15 /Life After the PC

:wave2: 73! :thumbsup2

I'm doing great! And the baby's doing great! And Sydney's doing great too... we haven't used her tube for feeding since mid-January :)

I am so glad that Sidney is eating so well!!!!! :yay:

:wave2: 73! :thumbsup2

I'm doing great! And the baby's doing great! And Sydney's doing great too... we haven't used her tube for feeding since mid-January :)

Wonderful news. Did you get over the pinched nerve issue? Glad Sydney is doing so well - hope it continues for you.

Wonderful news. Did you get over the pinched nerve issue? Glad Sydney is doing so well - hope it continues for you.

Yeah I did! That's the weirdest thing. I was telling my OB at the last visit that I was afraid it was going to last the rest of the pregnancy or at least come back. She agreed. It lasted a couple of weeks, but is totally gone now (cross your fingers!)

Yeah I did! That's the weirdest thing. I was telling my OB at the last visit that I was afraid it was going to last the rest of the pregnancy or at least come back. She agreed. It lasted a couple of weeks, but is totally gone now (cross your fingers!)

Crossing my fingers for you!!!!

That's sort of similar to what I experienced. Erica sat on some nerve about 6 weeks prior to delivery. Our ensuite entrance is right at the end of the bed more or less. Would take me 10 minutes or more to get upright from bed and go 8 feet during the night. It went away at some point before delivery - but man it was annoying and painful for a few weeks. Fingers crossed that your little one doesn't move back onto the nerve before delivery.

Just popping in to say hi! Heading to Disneyland to check out their food and wine event next week. The 5 days for the price of 3 worked on me. Hope all is well for everyone - finally getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel at work.

Hi Jack and Peter too. Are you all planning on meeting us this August?? We have quite a reunion.

We will be there 8/12-8/22. Most people will be there the week of the 15th. Hope we get to see you guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter