8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #15 /Life After the PC

Hey Des, send me the link for the DVC rooms. I keep asking Cheryl but she's to busy farming!!!!!
Those of you on facebook will know what I'm talking about.

Thanks,
John

Its just beyond explaining.....

Its a virtual farm

And I'm still trying to figure out why/how I got sucked into it......I have now expanded my farm....... :scratchin

And I'm still trying to figure out why/how I got sucked into it......I have now expanded my farm....... :scratchin

Is it an online game through Facebook? I really need to look into setting up Facebook - one of these days - maybe once I'm finished with Yearends.

Also, got hooked on playing "A Ticket to Ride" online - anyone else want to play?

If there are any scrapbook people around.
I had another class last night. Not finished gluing everything on, but when I do it will look like this:

SB0114lg.jpg

Now we just need snow:rolleyes1

Wow....almost makes me want to scrapbook my first cruise from 3 years ago.:lmao:

Snow.....How many feet of the ugly white stuff would you like!!:angel:

Yeah I think it depends on who does it and what equipment they have. With my last pregnancy, the first 2 ultrasounds we took a tape in. On the second one the guy apparently didn't hit "record" UGH! The later ultrasounds that we had, they would only give us a few pictures printed and on CD. We forgot to ask what these people do. I need to call so that we can take what we need :)

Yeah I'm getting lots of anxiety due to the issues we had with Sydney. I would probably feel better if we could actually see a Dr! We did see a nurse at about 8 weeks and got the big packet of stuff of what to do and what to avoid. And being my second pregnancy, at least I do have a good idea of what to expect.

I am sure everything will be just fine and you will be in out prayers.:flower3: Just don't come to Chicago in February. This has been a very severe winter.::yes::

hi all!! haven't been on here in awhile...but wanted to post a hello from the residence inn...cocoa beach! we are in our room ready for bed, and waiting to board the wonder tomorrow morning!!!!:cool1: we watched the magic sail away today...it was sad to see her...thinking of the wonderful TOAL we were all on!!
well, hope everyone is doing good! congrats terri to you on your pg! we are also pg...and due a month after you. it was scary for us to find out, cuz of the mc we had before the toal...it was like deja vu, since we would be the same number of weeks pg for this trip as we were for the toal. went to the doc though and heard a heartbeat last thursday...so it seems all is well....keeping fingers and toes crossed!
well, here is a pic of the magic sailing by...not sure where we were exactly...we pulled over into some deep sea fishing parking lot. just as the magic blew her horn, a boat full of fishermen pulled up with lots of dead fish! yuck!!! we ended up moving down a ways to watch her sail by...(gotta say it was strange watching them sail away...lots of people had sweatshirts, and we even saw what seemed to be a few winter coats!! still better than being in snowy NY though!)
DISNEYJAN2009067.jpg

Just three words. I am jealous!!!:sad2: Have a good time.:cheer2:

Here are some pics of Tori's birthday party. Her official birthday is actually he 29th but her party was yesterday. We took 9 girls to lunch and a movie. We had the party room at the movie theater. Tori's theme was "puppy" and the movie was Hotel for Dogs. The party also included a tour of the projection room in the theater.

The birthday girl and her birthday cake "puppy paw-print"
toricake.jpg

The birthday girl and her presents/cake
presents.jpg

Cute cake and what kind of theater was it.:confused3

I PM'd you with the link!

Thanks......::yes:: ::yes::

Is it an online game through Facebook? I really need to look into setting up Facebook - one of these days - maybe once I'm finished with Yearends.

Also, got hooked on playing "A Ticket to Ride" online - anyone else want to play?

Oh Wendy....there is not only the farm, Lil Green Patch, Cove, and sooooo many others I am hooked on. It is like playing a Sim game.:hyper: :hyper:

Oh Wendy....there is not only the farm, Lil Green Patch, Cove, and sooooo many others I am hooked on. It is like playing a Sim game.:hyper: :hyper:

Since you've been spending so much time farming, I gave your lil green patch a hot tub so you can relax there! :thumbsup2

Yes, an online game through Facebook. I do enjoy Facebook soooo much more then I did Myspace. In fact I really didn't enjoy Myspace -- I tease my kids because I think I got my *Myspace* around the time Elvis (almost 11) was a baby. So, I had mine ALOT longer then my big kids had theirs! LOL!

Facebook is quick and easy -- I go to *status updates* and look over everyone's first thing in the morning. And see if anyone has written a note that I need to read, etc...
I sent some of you my DH's link.

Since you've been spending so much time farming, I gave your lil green patch a hot tub so you can relax there! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

well, hope everyone is doing good! congrats terri to you on your pg! we are also pg...and due a month after you. it was scary for us to find out, cuz of the mc we had before the toal...it was like deja vu, since we would be the same number of weeks pg for this trip as we were for the toal. went to the doc though and heard a heartbeat last thursday...so it seems all is well....keeping fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks and congrats to you too!! That's exciting news!

I am sure everything will be just fine and you will be in out prayers.:flower3: Just don't come to Chicago in February. This has been a very severe winter.::yes::

Yeah I am pretty sure everything will be fine this time too! We finally saw the Dr yesterday and heard the heartbeat :yay:

We are not coming to Chicago in Feb, mostly due to the weather out there (it's been in the 50's for the past week here!)

Yup she got me sucked into the virtual farm too! I also have a virtual city, a zoo, and am trying to stop global warming.... Oh and a vampire game too....

Its just beyond explaining.....

Its a virtual farm
I guess I can see the attraction in the middle of winter to be able to grow things:upsidedow
Sounds like the computer zoo game my DD likes.

I just got signed up on facebook a short time ago. My DS kinda helped me a bit with the set-up:rolleyes:
Now I've got all these people writing stuff on my wall, none of it important:confused3
I have no idea how they are doing, but I know what they had for breakfast and what tv show they are watching:rolleyes:

Wow....almost makes me want to scrapbook my first cruise from 3 years ago.:lmao:

Snow.....How many feet of the ugly white stuff would you like!!:angel:
We've had zero snow so far this winter. I'm gonna have to find a ski resort we can go tubing at to get good pics for the scrapbook page:rolleyes:

Yup she got me sucked into the virtual farm too! I also have a virtual city, a zoo, and am trying to stop global warming.... Oh and a vampire game too....

A vampire game, cool:thumbsup2
I'm gonna have to check that one out:lmao:

And now you are trying to suck DH in?

::yes:: :lmao: For months he only had 1 friend -- a friend from High School....... I kept making fun of him so, he finally friended me.....and that was the beginning...... :rotfl:

He'll never play the games...they would interfere with his WOW time. :rolleyes:

Of course I may force him to accept Flair from me..... :upsidedow

Hello...

Just passing through as I have not visited in some time now. Todays' been busy as I installed a new garbage disposal (what a mess) ... and I bought the HD Camcorder off todays' WOOT ... a 720p with native 5mp CMOS sensor that records to SD card... at $130 it qualifies as a toy considering I paid 5x that much for my 1080p Canon HF100. I was thinking this might work as an occasional all-in-one recording security camera since it has automated recording when movement is detected - plus it seems to work as a 5MP still camera with a built in flash. It records 25 minutes at 720p and 30FPS with 1GB ... so an 8GB SDHC card will record 200 minutes in HD ... or a lot more at lower resolutions!

polaroid-dvc00725f.jpg
1-12-R-C-Tank-12333529228.jpg

At any rate - this Polaroid is todays' "toy of the day" purchase. I was thinking - maybe I could get creative with it - maybe put it on a R/C car or tank (I have a good sized R/C tank) or maybe strap it to the dog or perhaps now I have an excuse for buying a big R/C helicopter to carry this carry to record flights around various places of interest? If it crashed or was lost I'm only out $130 + the cost of the vehicle. OR... at this price it would be OK for the kids to use occassionally. Better to use this cheaspie camera versus the 1080p Canon HF100 which cost 5X as much.

Aside from that = alls been well around here... we just started AYSO soccer with Alicia coaching again - in fact, I have to run now as a practice session is starting in 45 minutes.

Hope everyones' been well - or at least limping through the days OK.

And may I add our Happy Birthday well wishes to Desiree:

HappyBirthdayDanceTwist.gif

::yes:: :lmao: For months he only had 1 friend -- a friend from High School....... I kept making fun of him so, he finally friended me.....and that was the beginning...... :rotfl:

He'll never play the games...they would interfere with his WOW time. :rolleyes:

Of course I may force him to accept Flair from me..... :upsidedow

I am banned from playing WoW.... Seriously, DH has the router set up so that I can't play MMORPGs at all... Apparently he loses a wife when I play...

And now you are trying to suck DH in?

It is all your fault we all got suckered into facebook. :sad1: I was very content to post on the Dis. :hyper: Now I have no time.:crazy2:

Thanks Mike.....but now I have no time to relax because I am one of your crew with the fishing game. :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Thanks and congrats to you too!! That's exciting news!

Yeah I am pretty sure everything will be fine this time too! We finally saw the Dr yesterday and heard the heartbeat :yay:

Hi little baby.:wave2:

We are not coming to Chicago in Feb, mostly due to the weather out there (it's been in the 50's for the past week here!)

You are not missing a thing!!::yes::

I see we got you into the fishing game besides the farm too!!!:angel: :angel: :lmao: :lmao:

I am banned from playing WoW.... Seriously, DH has the router set up so that I can't play MMORPGs at all... Apparently he loses a wife when I play...

I know a couple of women, my age, that play WOW. They both started so that they would have something in common with their teenage sons. ;) I know that one of them doesn't do much else anymore......I think her dh works an evening shift...and her teenage son is now away at college....
During the day she is a kindergarten teacher. :)

I have never been interested in those types of games......most of our kids & dh play them..... For years Jon only played after the kids went to bed, at night. Well....then he wasn't getting to bed until 2 or 3am...... So, now they play together -- in the same room and they do their *raids* and *stuff* together. And now Jon is in bed by midnight. ;)
My husband hasn't watched a tv show (except Family Guy......) in years.

His routine is pretty much...come home from work, we eat dinner....he watches Simpsons (or something like it) with the kids and then Elvis & Jon get on and play WOW. Claire has brought her tray, with play doh, in the office so, she can hang out with them this week. :)
Samantha & I have been at the theater every evening for rehearsals.
They play for a couple of hours and then Jon puts the kids to bed -- even when I am home in the evening it has always been *Jon's job* to give the kids baths (when they are babies & little) and get them ready for bed. He brings them to me to kiss good night. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter