8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad - I saw that I finally get a chance to catch up to AndrewDerek - but I'll take it if I can hang that long! :)

OK only 4 more and I can match Andrew - 5 more and I can be up for about 1 day if I'm lucky.

Lets see if I can fluff that much. :lmao:

No AP yet but I did find my DVC card.

What makes it bad is that my renewal day is 9/11 and if I can't find it - I don't want to pay $20 for a replacement when I may not even get to use it.

Darn - ok - off to search my old purse.

OK - its 1:40 in the morning and the diva dog wants to play. She's tossing her ball in the air and hitting me on purpose. Guess I better placate her. Who wants to look for my AP anyway. Not me. :rolleyes:

Wow-Finally caught up. Glad to see everyone is having a good time in Cali. Safe travels to those who have not left yet or are on their way. Laura you proubably safe until tomorrow when Andrew pops open that laptop.Have fun with your run. I really need to get to bed I really need to start packing in the morning. Wish me luck. I have till 3:00 sunday morn our plane leaves at 5:30.
Goodnight all!

Well that didn't last very long - its hot maybe I'd better turn the AC on.

I have this very ugly feeling I may have taken it on the July cruise and left it in the safe - under the mat. Why - I don't know. Ok - let me check the rolling lapcase.

Wow-Finally caught up. Glad to see everyone is having a good time in Cali. Safe travels to those who have not left yet or are on their way. Laura you proubably safe until tomorrow when Andrew pops open that laptop.Have fun with your run. I really need to get to bed I really need to start packing in the morning. Wish me luck. I have till 3:00 sunday morn our plane leaves at 5:30.
Goodnight all!

Night - you too have a safe flight!

Just wanted to get one last post in before heading off to the airport. We will be leaving in a few minutes, and I really hope I haven't forgotten anything. Did catch about 3 hours sleep, not too bad.

Will see some of you tonight (how weird id that) at the parade.

Safe travels to all who still have to journey!

Debi

Just wanted to get one last post in before heading off to the airport. We will be leaving in a few minutes, and I really hope I haven't forgotten anything. Did catch about 3 hours sleep, not too bad.

Will see some of you tonight (how weird id that) at the parade.

Safe travels to all who still have to journey!

Debi

Night Debi!

Have a good and safe trip and hopefully I can catch some of you tomorrow.

:banana: :yay:

Its payday!

DH just came home - I got my earnings. (Hey! I earned it too)

Now when I tell him I've misplaced my AP maybe he won't yell?

:confused3

He's GRUMPY at night especially since he lost but oh well, I got my $$:laughing:

Great - he's not upset but now I have to sit here and pretend interest in the fact that 2 professional poker players wanted to "stake" DH in the big tournament. Guess when? :confused: ::yes:: While we are gone.

Shucks honey - that's too bad. But don't they know you already give 1/2 your earnings out? If you give them their share and then you give me mine - what does that leave you with?

OK - so I'm greedy - I don't like to share. :confused3

Can you really blame a girl? :laughing:

Just popping in to see who's still here, who's already visiting with Mickey and the other pirates........

The Moms all arrive here on Friday and on Saturday morning we'll be on the road to San Pedro!! :woohoo:

We've suffered a few setbacks...which is part of the reason I haven't been around (also was gone for 10 days) but picking up the pieces and moving forward.

Can't wait to see everyone....starting with dinner at the Doubletree on Saturday.
I honestly still can't believe this is finally happening. :yay:

I hope things start to go better for you & soon !!
I can't believe it's here either.

Great - he's not upset but now I have to sit here and pretend interest in the fact that 2 professional poker players wanted to "stake" DH in the big tournament. Guess when? :confused: ::yes:: While we are gone.

Shucks honey - that's too bad. But don't they know you already give 1/2 your earnings out? If you give them their share and then you give me mine - what does that leave you with?

OK - so I'm greedy - I don't like to share. :confused3

Can you really blame a girl? :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Hi Everyone..

All set and ready to go.. waiting for DS and DSF to arrive to take us to the airport.

Just want to say everyone have a safe trip.. and it has been an awesome 18 months.. Cannot wait to meet you all..

Presently 73 going up to 88 here in Central Florida with 60% chance of rain

Happy Birthday and Anniversary to all we have missed

:grouphug: :hug: pixiedust: and prayers to everyone who is going to need it today..

See you all real soon.....:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :yay:

See you soon Liz. Hava a safe trip !!

Hi everyone! I am way behind so I'll guess I'll catch up when I get back! We leave in just a few short hours! :yay: We are finally packed & taking 2 more suitcases than I had hoped, but oh well such is life! We have 8 bags to check & 4 carry ons for the 4 of us. I can not get over how much stuff we have & we aren't even packing costumes! :confused:

I worked all day yesterday on my FE & Pirate flag. I just wanted to add some things with iron-on transfers & nothing was working out the way I wanted. It took me hours & hours & then I worked on my FE gifts till the wee hours. Nothing like waiting till the last minute huh? I was so brilliant that I took the dowel out of the FE before I ironed it & I managed to sear the back & front together which means I no longer had a hole to put the dowel through. So I pushed & pushed trying to get it back through & I pulled my back out. :sad2: Oh well maybe DH will have to push me around DL! :rolleyes1

Anyway I just wanted to say bye & wish everyone a very safe trip! See ya on the...

TOAL!!!

Safe travels Diane.
See ya real soon !:woohoo:

Getting ready to hit the roads! It's finally here. Can't wait to see everyone. Safe travels to all. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1 more sleep to go - yay!

Have to work tomorrow morning but will finish at lunch time. I have a busy morning planned so it should fly by.

See you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter