• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8/15/09-Eastern-Tortola Treasure Seekers:Kids thread

It takes forever to pack! last year I think we started at least a month ahead from our trip! I started to buy things for the cruise months ago!
During the summer I usually go swimming in my neighbors pool or at our cabin's lake. I also like to ride my bike and go to my friends houses.
During the winter I like to go to my room put on warm clothes (after school) and read a book under my covers! Also sometimes we go skiing, ice skating, or sledding in our backyard!
On Tortola my family rented a private boat to go boating around in!
And on St. Thomas we are taking an island tour and hanging out!
I don't really know what we are going to do on Castaway Cay
Last year my family went snorkeling! My dad, brother, and mom thought it was really cool but I'm not much of a fish person so I stayed out most of the time:sad2:! Do you have any siblings?
Last week I got sunburn! My class went to Valley Fair (It's a really big amusement park. Kinda like a Six Flags.)! It was a really beautiful day so I wore sunscreen but forgot to reapply it so I got sunburn on my back but luckly it wasn't that bad!
I also got a ton of blisters from walking around all day in wet shoes (converse! Never wear them if you're going to be walking around for awhile!)!
Did your class do anything fun for the end of school?
Emily:cutie:

I love to ride my bike and go to my friends house as well.It think it would be so awsome to go ice skating in my backyard.In Florida we dont really go ice skating unless you go to an ice skating rink.Yes i do have an older sister she is 18 now we have a lot of fun together.I gusse its because she older and i get to do more older things.I got sunburn a couple of weeks ago all over my back really bad because of the same reason(ouch):cool2:.
Actually at the end of the year for band all of the band students got to miss school for a day to go to Bush Gardens:love:. It was so much fun I went on Shekira the biggest ride there so many times:woohoo:.

becca<3

IM SORRY ABOUT MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sometimes she can be extremely rude . I think she's lost her mind :dance3:. She is addicted to twilight the new film out .

I love Twilight as well .
I saw the film 3 weeks ago and then started reading the books, I am on Eclipse chapter 2 .
I would marry Edward Cullen and Robert Pattinson, I dont like Jacob :p

Do any of you watch 'The Secret Life of an American Teenager' ?
I watch it over the internet and from most of the people I have spoken to, not many people watch it which I find strange because I am addicted to it :)
How is everyone ?
Sorry I have not posted on here very often but England has had some sun the past few days (Shocking.. I know ;) ) so I have been spending my time outside but at 10:30pm tonight I decided to check up on the kids thread.
Write back
x

nicola, not so many people from here watch that, but there are at least 2 threads on the teen board, and a dozen more for twilight

To be able to post my URL I need I need to post five more times so don't think I'm crazy for posting randomly four more times!

Hey you guys! Okay! I need some help with something!
My dance line won an award at one of our competitions and now it's online. The problem is that I need all the help I can get from you guys to vote for it if you can!
If you go to this websiteHey you guys! Okay! I need some help with something!
My dance line won an award at one of our competitions and now it's online. The problem is that I need all the help I can get from you guys to vote for it if you can!
If you go to this website http://www.thedancersfederation.com/Gallery/2009_JCA_Videos/Starpower_JCA/2009_starpower_jca.html you can vote for your favorite dance.
To vote there will be a button under the videos that says 'vote for your favorites' click on that and then vote for Minneapolis!
It would help a lot if you guys participated!
Voting ends tomorrow so the sooner you vote the better!
Thank you guys sooooo much!
Emilyl

just a note about the url that emily posted, if you go to it you have to go up to the adress bar and delete [/url] off of the end. =]

Elin

P.S. I voted and the reasults show that your team is in the lead

just a note about the url that emily posted, if you go to it you have to go up to the adress bar and delete [/url] off of the end. =]

Elin

P.S. I voted and the reasults show that your team is in the lead

Thanks Elin!
I edited it so it would be easier for you guys!
Thank you for voting!
Emily

P.S I forgot to mention you can only vote once on every computer you have. So if you have more than one computer you can vote on a different computer! If not thank you anyway!!!!

ok, I'm looking into making some T-Shirts for anyone in the stack

as of right now it will have a scrabble stand with DISNEY and a blank tile
the caption will be "Our deck is STACKed"

and on the back it will say
"Deck 11
The Stack
8/09"

lime green

the color of the boards
blue lettering

heyy guys!!! sry i have been MIA. i've been busy with graduation nd prom nd all that funn stuff:goodvibes. how is everyone doing???? i love the T-Shirt idea btw;)!!!

~Samantha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter