• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8/15/09-Eastern-Tortola Treasure Seekers #5

Hi all!!
:wave2: So, who will be going on the Dream? Unfortunately, not us. There are no 7 day summer trips available!!! (sniff, sniff) I was actually hoping for a 10 day one mixed in there. Ha - not even close. Oh well. I guess that means our family will just have to wait til 2013, and hope that DCL offers summer 7 day sailings.
If the Dream schedules fits your family vacations - wohooo for you guys!! :banana:
...carving pumpkins tonight the house smells like roasting pumpkin seeds!!! :goodvibes
Happy Halloween everyone!
Jude

Jude - I have to write you a regular e-mail but no time until this weekend maybe. I am so sad to say that we will not be getting on the Dream either. I can't justify the cost for it with the itineraries being so short.

Are you guys thinking anything else for vacation before then????

Have fun carving pumpkins!

Happy Holidays All

and for old time sake

Let the party begin
87 Weeks until the August 9 th, 2011 Alaska Cruise:dance3: :cheer2:

:cheer2: :dance3: :hippie: pixiedust: :beach: :clown: :jumping1: :rainbow: :Pinkbounc :dumbo: :simba: :maleficen party: :dancer: :rockband:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Ed!!!! We miss you and your countdown on our new cruise thread, Aug,16,2011(Double Dip!) on the Dream. Come join us. There are several of us from this cruise going!
:cool1::cool1:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Ed!! ... we really wish you were joining us on the Aug 11 2011 cruise!! (..come on....you know you want to!!! ;)

Have a great time is Alaska!!!!

Jude

Hey there Ed! I really miss your weekly updates!!! It was amazing how much I looked forward to those each week.

I hope you enjoy your trip to Alaska...just think...on the day you get off the ship, we will be boarding the Dream! :cool1:

Stay in touch!
Jen

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Ed!!!! We miss you and your countdown on our new cruise thread, Aug,16,2011(Double Dip!) on the Dream. Come join us. There are several of us from this cruise going!
:cool1::cool1:
Thanks but no more double dips tp cc for me,

My first cruise was planned and this cruise, well mother nature caused that one. I'm running the countdown on the Aug 9, 2011 alaska cruise, come join us

Thanks but no more double dips tp cc for me,

My first cruise was planned and this cruise, well mother nature caused that one. I'm running the countdown on the Aug 9, 2011 alaska cruise, come join us

Ed,
have a wonderful time on the Alaskan cruise! What an opportunity. But you'll definitely be missed...!!

Hi All!

Hope you all have fun on the Dream. We are now set to go on the Magic again this Summer - 8 nights Dover to Barcelona. We LOVED the Magic last summer and although all the "bells and whistles" on the Dream look amazing (not least the virtual portholes!) it will probably be 2014 before we try it out as we are not planning to visit Floida again before then. I am hoping that we will do this cruise in 2010 and then another in 2012 if there are some more European sailings on offer.

I have joined the cruise meet thread for our July cruise but it isn't quite the same as the fun we had over here on the Tortola Treasure Seekers thread. Take care all

Mel
x

Happy Holidays All

and for old time sake

Let the party begin
87 Weeks until the August 9 th, 2011 Alaska Cruise:dance3: :cheer2:

:cheer2: :dance3: :hippie: pixiedust: :beach: :clown: :jumping1: :rainbow: :Pinkbounc :dumbo: :simba: :maleficen party: :dancer: :rockband:

HAPPY NEW YEAR Ed !!
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Hope you will have a wonderful time on the Alaska cruise !!
We are not cruising next year , nor in 2011 ; this Summer we are heading towards :yay: Hawai'i :yay: visiting 3 different islands !!! We both are pretty excited to be going back to those wonderful places !!!

I still miss your weekly countdown !!! Thank you for all the good time we had on this thread !!!
Many wishes for the new year !!!!!!!!!!! laura :)

:goodvibes:love::cloud9::goodvibes:):cloud9:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends I met on this magic thread !!!
May 2010 be a wonderful year for you and family , laura :grouphug:

Happy New Year Laura and Marco! YOu should join us on the Aug.16,2011 Double Dip on the Dream.
Have a great trip to Hawaii. I hope to go there sometime. Are you also going to WDW(your countdown)?

Happy New Year Laura and Marco! YOu should join us on the Aug.16,2011 Double Dip on the Dream.
Have a great trip to Hawaii. I hope to go there sometime. Are you also going to WDW(your countdown)?

CIAOOOO !! :love: No we are not going to visit Disneyland California this time ! we will visit Hawai'i for more than three weeks !!! :dance3:

I love the new Disney ship - though Marco and I don't like that much the itinerary ... We'll have to see ... :cloud9:

HAVE FUN DREAMING ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING CRUISE !!!:yay:

laura

CIAOOOO !! :love: No we are not going to visit Disneyland California this time ! we will visit Hawai'i for more than three weeks !!! :dance3:

I love the new Disney ship - though Marco and I don't like that much the itinerary ... We'll have to see ... :cloud9:

HAVE FUN DREAMING ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING CRUISE !!!:yay:

laura

Hi Laura,

How are you and Marco. I think of you often when I wear your necklace that you gave me to me in the FEexchange....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so badly want to go to Hawaii too I want to go to the DVC resort when it opens up!!
Miss chatting with you!!

Hey Tortola Treasure Seekers gang! 14 years after our rearranged Eastern Caribbean to Tortola that became a western to avoid a hurricane DH and our two DD's and I are booked to take a Tortola cruise on DCL next summer! That cruise was the first for both our girls, next year the eldest will be turning 18 and cant wait to go to Palo and the youngest will be 15 and wont be making as much use of Flounders!!!

Hope everyone is well, can't believe this thread still exists!

Mel
x

Hey Tortola Treasure Seekers gang! 14 years after our rearranged Eastern Caribbean to Tortola that became a western to avoid a hurricane DH and our two DD's and I are booked to take a Tortola cruise on DCL next summer! That cruise was the first for both our girls, next year the eldest will be turning 18 and cant wait to go to Palo and the youngest will be 15 and wont be making as much use of Flounders!!!

Hope everyone is well, can't believe this thread still exists!

Mel
x
HI,
In 2018 we booked a cruise going to Tortola! We didn't make it that time either due to damage to Tortola during a hurricane in 2017! We too are going to try again! We booked the March 4 on to Fantasy!! Hope we both make it this time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter