• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8/15/09-Eastern-Tortola Treasure Seekers #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
67 weeks until the August 15 th, 2009 Tortola Treasure Seekers Cruise:dance3: :cheer2:

Let the Party Begin
:cheer2: :dance3: :hippie: pixiedust: :beach: :clown: :jumping1: :rainbow: :Pinkbounc :dumbo: :simba: :maleficen party: :dancer: :rockband:

Welcome to the Weekend

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a very long time, but can you please add us for this cruise? There will be 4 of us.

Myself-Jenn
Husband-Joe
Son-Brett-17
Son-Austin-14

We usually cruise every year, but we are skipping 2008 because we just moved into a new house. (Low on funds now. LOL) I'm sure we have sailed with some of you in the past. Can't wait to see everyone, old & new!

Jenn

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a very long time, but can you please add us for this cruise? There will be 4 of us.

Myself-Jenn
Husband-Joe
Son-Brett-17
Son-Austin-14

We usually cruise every year, but we are skipping 2008 because we just moved into a new house. (Low on funds now. LOL) I'm sure we have sailed with some of you in the past. Can't wait to see everyone, old & new!

Jenn

Welcome!!!:wave2:

Myself-Jenn
Husband-Joe
Son-Brett-17
Son-Austin-14

Jenn

Hi and Welcome Jenn!!!!!!!!!!

Myself-Jenn
Husband-Joe
Son-Brett-17
Son-Austin-14

Jenn

:welcome: Aboard!!! my name is Samantha and i'll be 17 by the time we cruise.

Myself-Jenn
Husband-Joe
Son-Brett-17
Son-Austin-14

Jenn

Welcome Jenn and family!! :banana:

What's goin' on?!

We're headed out to Lancaster (actually just Tim & I) for a swim meet this weekend. Not a big fan of that area, but a couple of days out-of-town is always nice.

Have a good weekend Harry! That's cool, you get some away one on one time with Tim. And good luck to him at the meet!:thumbsup2

Myself-Jenn
Husband-Joe
Son-Brett-17
Son-Austin-14

Jenn

Welcome Aboard. I have added you to the main page list

Hi all...

Guess,, what they finished our addition today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good weekend Harry! That's cool, you get some away one on one time with Tim. And good luck to him at the meet!:thumbsup2

Thanks! I'll probably be floating around here during some of the down time (and if you know anything about swim meets - there's A LOT of down time!).

What's new with you?

Thanks! I'll probably be floating around here during some of the down time (and if you know anything about swim meets - there's A LOT of down time!).

What's new with you?

Good morning! I'm sure it is going to be a long day for you. Anything new on the work front?

It seems the closer we get to the end of the school year (5 weeks to go) the crazier it gets around here. And work is picking up now that the weather is nicer. My department is busy year round but in the summer we are lucky to find time to go to the bathroom. Speaking of bathroom, :-)rolleyes1 ) yesterday my boss and I got chosen to go take random drug tests. All I will say is they need to make the openings of the cups bigger!!!

I think DH finally agreed to a Disney World vacation after this cruise! Last night we were watching the travel channel at 9pm about BBB, the P & P party, etc. I told him I felt so deprived because my family never went there. :lmao: We are going to have to take our kids before they get much older. He said OK. :woohoo: Finally, I'll get my first real trip to the world! I've been there 4 times but never as just a vacation. It probably won't be until 2011 but it's something to shoot for I guess.

What's new with you?

Hey Harry!

Swim meets and down time. I learned my lesson in the first year and now try to be a timer for every meet I can because it makes the time go so much faster.

Think the Flyers can finish off the Habs tonight? I'm hoping the Penguins can do that to the Rangers tomorrow!

Have a great day all !

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter