8/10/2011 Shows are up

Happy happy Joy joy!!!!!
zrunningamok.gif

Mike the Stalker strikes again! :laughing:

That should make my afternoon go a little faster. Yippy!

He's been mentioned on several threads and in various podcasts, but Kevin brought up John Pinette's newest special on this week's show.

It's shown on Comedy Central and is titled STILL HUNGRY but I would recommend that anyone who likes Pinette or is interested in this show get the DVD at Best Buy, Amazon or wherever (not sure if it's available on NetFlix).

I say this because the "hour long" special on Comedy Central is just above 40 minutes after commercials are taken out of the equation. The DVD has the unedited version of the show and I'm pretty sure it clocks in at just over 80 minutes. It just an awesome show to watch the "real" version. Like any artist, good comedians like Pinette have a flow to their show and reasons for why every joke is in there. Seeing a stripped down version of it is akin to taking your favorite movie or book and trying to imagine half of it being gone as well.

Worth going out of your way to see, and as someone who lives with a vegan, I loved that on the DVD version of STILL HUNGRY Pinette does a bit on vegetarians and vegans, something that was cut out of the Comedy Central version.

Is anyone else having problems with the shows this week. If you go to the site the full show is only the intro and the constrution update show cuts out at about 3 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter