8:05am BOG breakfast on EMH day

Inhislove

Mouseketeer
We are staying off-site, but snagged an 8:05am BOG ADR for 5/28. From reading the boards, it appears we would be let in at 7:45am. How do you get to Magic Kingdom when the monorails don't start until a half hour before official opening?

What time should we be at the TTC in order to be in line to enter at 7:45am? Would we ride the resort monorail? When does the ferry start?

Thanks in advance!

I want to bump this because we might be in the same situation but in June! Right now we currently have an 8:05 ADR but the park also opens at 8 that day. But I'm going to try and switch to a day that doesn't open early.

I have read that the monorail starts an hour before opening but hopefully someone here has some experience with this. Even if that's correct that puts the monorail opening at 8 am for you...So I'm very curious as to how this works as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter