8:05 breakfast ADR at MK

slbgnb

DIS Veteran
I plan on trying to get an 8:05 breakfast (I think that's the earliest) one of our days. Either at CP, BOG or CRT. Will we be able to make it 7DMM before the RD crowd regardless of where we eat? Can we be in and out in an hour? Thanks!

You definitely can with BOG.

We have never had a character meal last less than 75 minutes, but apparently others are luckier than us.

BOG isn't a character meal. You will have plenty of time to get to 7DMT.

We had an 8:05 reservation at CP this past Wednesday. We're past the whole character thing, so we were in an out with full bellies in less than 30 minutes. We had to go around the back way to get past the "rope drop cast nazis" who were keeping people from passing them to the east of the castle.

We had a CRT at 8:00 and we got out right a little over an hour. A flood of people came from both directions as we left the restaurant. It was a crazy site. It takes a while for the characters to make their rounds. I would suggest BOG if you want to be out under an hour.

Has anyone tried to get lined up for 7DMT prior to the rope drop masses? We have an 8:00 BOG reservation and are wondering if we will be allowed to line up as soon as we finish breakfast. I've heard conflicting stories...sometimes cast members allow guests to line up before the rope drop crowd but other hold back the breakfast people in favor of the rope drop people :tiptoe:

Meaning they would let the RD people in front of you? Man, I hope that isn't the case! My hope is to get in line prior to the RD crowds. Is that not realistic?!? :sad1:

I've heard conflicting stories...sometimes cast members allow guests to line up before the rope drop crowd but other hold back the breakfast people in favor of the rope drop people :tiptoe:
That is correct. No one can tell you what will happen on the day you're there.

Has anyone tried to get lined up for 7DMT prior to the rope drop masses? We have an 8:00 BOG reservation and are wondering if we will be allowed to line up as soon as we finish breakfast. I've heard conflicting stories...sometimes cast members allow guests to line up before the rope drop crowd but other hold back the breakfast people in favor of the rope drop people :tiptoe:
We've only had one report of a CM holding BOG Guests back until the Maingate line passes.

All other reports(unless there are mechanical problems) show Guests being allowed to ride before the Maingate line arrives.

Here is an old Thread where Guests were posting how many rides they got in before the Maingate line arrived.:)

http://www.disboards.com/threads/bog-breakfast-how-many-trips-through-the-mine.3421388/

We've only had one report of a CM holding BOG Guests back until the Maingate line passes.

All other reports(unless there are mechanical problems) show Guests being allowed to ride before the Maingate line arrives.

Here is an old Thread where Guests were posting how many rides they got in before the Maingate line arrived.:)

http://www.disboards.com/threads/bog-breakfast-how-many-trips-through-the-mine.3421388/

Thanks! That is very encouraging. I really hope to get 8AM at CP and get there at 7:45-7:50 and get sat right away and have to time to get to 7DMM right after breakfast. That's my hope anyway....:goodvibes

Thanks! That is very encouraging. I really hope to get 8AM at CP and get there at 7:45-7:50 and get sat right away and have to time to get to 7DMM right after breakfast. That's my hope anyway....:goodvibes

Getting to CP before 8 will NOT result in being seated before 8. No one is seated until after they open. Are you interested in all the characters? If so, being done in time to get to 7SMT when it opens is unlikely
Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter