$8.00 each way on Spirit - Whoopppeee

sheilap

Mouseketeer
Hey, gang:

Well, the Disney gods must have been smiling at me today! Hubby and I were lamenting this weekend that it's been 3 years since our last Disney trip. We were trying to figure out how to make it work in 2007, and I started doing my usual "research" - meaning, up until 3:00am surfing the Disboards! We realized that we just wouldn't be able to swing it this coming year.

So I'm at work this morning, and my weekly Spirit Air e-mail comes. $8.00 each way to and from selected cities on selected dates. So, as usual, I check to see if Detroit/Orlando are the selected cities. Yep, both cities are on there. So I look to see if there are any dates that would work - yep, there were. So I go ahead and try to book tix, fully expecting that I wouldn't be able to get $8.00 tickets for one reason or another. I ALWAYS try to get the super-low special rates, and never have luck.

Well, lo and behold, we got it! 3 tickets in Feb. for $105.00 total, including taxes. :woohoo: I have no idea how we are going to pay for the rest of the trip, but we'll figure that out.

I'm so excited!! :cool1:

wow! that's so awesome! I did just check to see if I could get that fare for our cruise but too bad it's only for certain dates. Congrats!
You know what they say, Where there's a will there's a way!! to pay that is! :goodvibes

wow, that's incredible. i wish they flew out of dallas. for that price, i would fly anywhere and just walk around for an afternoon.

Kevin75-

That's funny - the same thing hubby and I both said! "Oh, well - if worse comes to worst, at least we can walk around Downtown Disney for a few days!"

I usually have several months to plan our Disney trips - this time I'll only have a month and a half. It's a good thing I actually like to plan our trips. In fact, sometimes I think I have more fun planning a Disney vacation than actually being on the vacation. It's a sickness, really!

Good for you! I always look but they never have the cheap fares when I check. Although I am pretty happy with 49 each way on spirit over MLK holiday.

Ooooh! I'm so jealous! Spirit Airlines, come to Raleigh, please!
Have a wonderful trip, no matter what you do, as long as you're at WDW! :thumbsup2

Excellent! I tried booking for Jan 28-29 for a quick trip to Ft Myers and all I could result was $84 e/w :confused3

Whatever, I can always default to the *Expensive* $59 e/w Red Light Specials :teeth:

hey i know how exciting air fare can be, congrats, i was on my way to a meeting when i got my ding, and i told them i would be late, i had to book this air fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter