7th Heaven

lpe_bratz

<marquee><font color=teal>I'll always <font color=
Who likes 7th Heaven? What's your favorite character? Favorite episode? Discuss.

I luv 7th Heaven I used to wish I live in that family. My fave chacater would have to be either lucy or Ruthie. I also like when Peter was on the show. I have no idea what my fave episode.

i used to only watch it for david gallagher.
now i only watch it for david gallahers voice.
xD

I used to really like it but the last 2 or 3 seasons weren't very good. I used to love the show though. I think my favorite more recent (not that recent) episode would be when Kevin proposes to Lucy. As for when they were kids? I ccan't choose one. Lol

i like Ruthie my fav episode wow to many i really liked when lucy told kevin she was pregnant and the whole 4 sets of twins i was upset when they brought it back for another season but Lucy lost her twins

i think on the old episodes lucy or mary were my favorites....but on the newer ones i would have to say ruthie, martin, sam & david, and lucy.

i dont know what my favorite episode is either...too many great ones!

I love 7th Heaven.
My favorite time period was when the characters were like all in High School,Middle School and Elementary School.

I want to get this show on DVD. I grew up watching 7th Heaven. :cutie:

I love 7th Heaven.
My favorite time period was when the characters were like all in High School,Middle School and Elementary School.

Ditto.

The recent seasons wer'nt as good, but those earlier ones were amazing! I loved that one episode when Simon "found" Happy and he got to keep him.

I absolutely LOVED seasons 1-4. After that I quit watching. I really want the 5th season to come out on dvd so I can get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter