• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7th birthday party

bsblady01

disney lover
we are taking my son and six of his friends to a minor league baseball game next Friday. here is my question they all get a free t-shirt as part of the party package, so do you think I still need to do a goody bag or am I good with just the t-shirt. the party package was so cheap we get 10 tickets plus food and cake for $200.00, so I would be ok with doing a little something but I don't want to go crazy.

I think that is good if you get food and cake too.
I was going to say edible things, but looks like that is covered

As a parent, I ended up throwing out stuff that came in a goody bag. Kids like the stuff for a few minutes. Save yourself the money and splurge on a drink or two at the game....because you might need it hahaha!! I do think the shirt is enough and a neat little gift.

You are good. If you weren't covered with food, I might add some candy or a snack to eat during the game but sounds like you are good especially since they are getting a t shirt to take home.

Last week we took my DD and her friends to the movies for her birthday . They all got a snack tray ( popcorn, drink and candy) and then we came back to the house for pizza and cake. For the first time, I didn't bother with a goody bag and no one seemed to miss it.

I agree with all the past posters - save your money ::yes::
This party sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.
One thing you could do is get a baseball for each child, bring some Sharpies and let them sign them for each other. They may really have fun with this and it's a fun little memento for the day :-)

If the stadium allows you to bring in food, I would buy some extra snacks for during the game such as peanuts (gasp! hope no one is allergic!), Twizzlers, or whatever else the kids like to eat. We go to a lot of MLB games and we always bring candy and snack stuff in to the game. But I agree with the others, no treat bag necessary.

I just came home Sunday with a 7th birthday party goodie bag and most of the contents are already in the trash. (Candy is what's left.)

Nobody, especially the parents, will miss it!

Wait, so there is an expectation from the other kids of receiving a gift for attending a birthday party? That is ridiculous.

Bribes to come to a bday party? This is madness.

If I was to do anything, I might give them each a baseball and a sharpie that they could have the players sign if the opportunity is available. If the players can't sign it, have all the kids sign one another's baseballs.

OP - Wasn't your daughter's big birthday party this month? How did it go? Were the girls totally psyched to see One Direction? They must have been so beside themselves!!

(I was googling One Direction birthday ideas for my daughter's friend who is obsessed and I am helping her mom plan a surprise party. Your planning thread popped up in the search.)

OP - Wasn't your daughter's big birthday party this month? How did it go? Were the girls totally psyched to see One Direction? They must have been so beside themselves!!

(I was googling One Direction birthday ideas for my daughter's friend who is obsessed and I am helping her mom plan a surprise party. Your planning thread popped up in the search.)
her party went well we did a sleep over/ pool party with the one direction dvd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter